For over a century, New Balance has inspired athletes and communities of all kinds in their pursuit of excellence. We innovate fearlessly, guided by our core values and we are driven by the belief that conventions were meant to be challenged. We seek leaders and pioneers because theres no time to wait around for next. At New Balance, We Got Now.
We are looking for a dynamic, organized self-starter to join our Human Resources team as a Senior Manager, Human Resources for our Global Product and Marketing teams.Based in MA, and reporting to the Director, Global HR, this individual will be the primary HR leader for these growing and high profile teams. This role requires the ability to collaborate. We are looking for a seasoned professional who has the ability to leverage a true hands-on approach and stay close to the team; ensuring we build and maintain a high level of employee engagement.
• Partner with senior leaders (EVPs, VPs and Directors) and their leadership teams to develop the talent strategy needed to support our significant growth and build a work environment where employees can thrive and grow.
• Interface, coach and mentor at the most senior levels in the organization while staying close to organizational health at all levels.
• Work closely with specialist central HR teams, as well as matrixed site and international HR colleagues, youll also keep the right focus on assessing the HR needs in areas such as performance management, workforce planning, talent acquisition, career development, diversity and compensation/rewards.
• Function as a consultant and counselor to key leaders and their respective organizations; engage in strategic planning meetings to translate business needs into HR plans.
• Partner with the business on talent management, organizational design, workforce planning, succession planning, and skills assessment and development.
• Review and analyze business metrics including data on retention and employee experience in order to recommend and implement systemic improvements.
• Provide compensation support including salary planning, approval of salary actions, promotions and job re-leveling.
• Work with line managers and employees to address various employee relations issues, fairly representing all interests.
• Balance competing priorities and conflicting opinions and facilitate decision for employees and the business in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment.
REQUIREMENTS FOR SUCCESS:
• Bachelors degree, or equivalent experience
• 6+ years of HR generalist experience including employee relations, talent development, performance management or other Center of Excellence
• Experience operating in a large, matrixed environment while supporting employees in the US
• Demonstrate excellent program planning and project management skills
• Communicate effectively
Our products are only as good as the people we hire, so we make sure to hire the best and treat them accordingly. In addition to a comprehensive traditional benefits package (medical, dental, vision, 401k, etc.) we proudly offer a slate of more nontraditional perks opportunities like on/offsite seminars, customized team building sessions, tuition reimbursement, and various mentorship programs that encourage our associates to grow personally as they develop professionally. Youll also enjoy a flexible work schedule, gym discounts, fitness reimbursements, and volunteer opportunities, because work-life balance is more than just a buzzword its part of our culture.
Learn more about our Benefits
Equal Opportunity Employer:
New Balance provides equal opportunities for all current and prospective associates and takes affirmative action to ensure that employment, training, compensation, transfer, promotion and other terms, conditions and privileges of employment are provided without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, handicap, genetic information and/or status as an Armed Forces service medal veteran, recently separated veteran, qualified disabled veteran or other protected veteran.