For over a century, New Balance has inspired athletes and communities of all kinds in their pursuit of excellence. We innovate fearlessly, guided by our core values and we are driven by the belief that conventions were meant to be challenged. We seek leaders and pioneers because theres no time to wait around for next. At New Balance, We Got Now.
The Associate Marketing Manager supports the Collaborations & Energy Marketing Manager in leading the development of global energy programs for our lifestyle consumer. This role supports & manages all components of the go-to-market strategy including third-party partner/agency management, asset creation & management, and measuring & evaluating content performance to achieve individual & departmental goals. The Collaborations & Energy Associate Marketing Manager will work cross-functionally to create industry-leading integrated marketing programs that increase brand presence, leverage key cultural moments and drive brand heat. Globally, this role will align with priority regions to help amplify our global lifestyle partnerships and increase the value of earned, paid and social media. This role is highly collaborative, working with external partners, multiple departments & stakeholders, and requires a proactive mindset to thrive in a fast-paced business environment.
• Manage partner relationships and go-to-market planning and execution for key global energy launches.
• Partner with Marketing Manager on marketing budget tracking and launch calendars across all global programs.
• Implement and manage seeding strategy across functions.
• Partner closely with departments in HQ and internationally, including product development, DTC, Legal, PR, and regional marketing teams to drive program excellence.
REQUIREMENTS FOR SUCCESS:
• 5+ years relevant marketing experience
• Experience leading product launch & marketing plan execution with post initiative tracking& assessment
• Ability to think strategically while comfortable with project management details
• Current on new and emerging trends within the streetwear, fashion, and entertainment space
• A passion and ability to champion significant, lasting partner relationships
• Ability to navigate a global organization across many functions
• Travel required- domestic and international
Our products are only as good as the people we hire, so we make sure to hire the best and treat them accordingly. In addition to a comprehensive traditional benefits package (medical, dental, vision, 401k, etc.) we proudly offer a slate of more nontraditional perks opportunities like on/offsite seminars, customized team building sessions, tuition reimbursement, and various mentorship programs that encourage our associates to grow personally as they develop professionally. Youll also enjoy a flexible work schedule, gym discounts, fitness reimbursements, and volunteer opportunities, because work-life balance is more than just a buzzword its part of our culture.
Learn more about our Benefits
Equal Opportunity Employer:
New Balance provides equal opportunities for all current and prospective associates and takes affirmative action to ensure that employment, training, compensation, transfer, promotion and other terms, conditions and privileges of employment are provided without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, handicap, genetic information and/or status as an Armed Forces service medal veteran, recently separated veteran, qualified disabled veteran or other protected veteran.