Customer Service Associate
- BB Dakota
- United States
- Costa Mesa
- 2 year(s)
- Not Available
We are currently looking for someone with a passion for helping others to join our growing team as a Customer Service Associate to help support the rapid growth of our brands. The ideal person will possess outstanding written and verbal skills and exceptional phone and email etiquette. This position requires the ability to work in a fast-paced work environment and handle a high volume of emails and phone calls.
• Administer all aspects of customer service, including daily communication via phone and email regarding order deadline notifications, sales order status, shipping approvals, delivery schedules, updates and inventory availabilities.
• Preparation and management of open order reports. Ensure timely and accurate order processing of factored and prepaid accounts. Hands on credit card processing experience a plus.
• Heavy call volume to and from accounts for weekly order approvals.
• Provide weekly Open Order Status reports to Supervisor.
• Identify and resolve customer concerns and fulfill general customer requests.
• Collection assistance when necessary.
• Assist management and sales team with overflow and special projects.
• Must be organized, multi-tasker
• Initiative, sense of urgency and attention to detail
• Meets deadlines, prioritizes appropriately
• Effective communicator on multiple levels
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc)
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role
• Full Circle experience required
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience required
• Excellent business math skills
• Strong work ethic and willingness to be a team player a must!
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, 401(k)