- United States
- Portland, OR
- 5 year(s)
- Not Available
Airblaster is in search of a Sales Manager to join the team in Portland, OR.
ABOUT AIRBLASTER //
We are a 15-year old winter sports apparel and accessories company based in Portland, OR. Our brand is based around having fun in the outdoors. The brand is one of the strongest and most well respected in the industry. Company size is relatively small compared to our larger competitors, but we are growing strongly and consistently due to our hard work, creativity, and innovation. Company culture is a dynamic balance of fun/creativity and hard work/problem solving. We are constantly evolving, and all team members are passionate about the company. We work hard and take pride in our work. For the right person, this position is a chance to develop a dynamic skill set, tackle challenges, and help a growing company continually step up to the next level.
POSITION SUMMARY //
We are looking for a dynamic team player to manage domestic and international sales agents, create and define sales initiatives / goals / policies / programs / tools, and chiefly to drive sales growth through all channels. Airblaster is a small, well positioned, growing company rooted in snowboarding and expanding into the outdoor space. We are looking for a Sales Manager to continue to expand market share of the well-established Airblaster brand within snowboarding, as well as to drive sales of the Ninja Suit into a broader retail distribution network.
The candidate must be fluent and maintain strong network in both outdoor and action sports realms. Understand respective markets and trends; work with Product Team to create an exciting and sellable line. Collaborate with Marketing and Brand Manager to define and execute a sales strategy that drives sales growth and supports strong sell through. Responsible for driving wholesale sales on an global level and direct sales in North America through brand’s online store.
• Externally: Tell great stories, articulate brand and product messaging, manage sales team, close deals.
• Internally: Work hard, communicate, be a team player, and manage projects in a timely manner.
SALARY // DOE
RESPONSIBILITIES // Project Manager / Lead for the following (not limited to):
1. Preseason Sales Plan & Implementation - Host Annual Sales Meeting – plan and execute sales meeting to communicate sales initiatives, goals, and provide product education to sales force, motivate sales force before sell-in. Prelines with major accounts, major account negotiations and partnerships, gathering of feedback for future product line development.
2. International Tradeshow Brand Participation – coordinate all aspects of Outdoor Retailer, SIA, and ISPO. Including booth delivery, sample delivery, booth construction and merchandising, appointment management and scheduling, collection of market and sales feedback, and tradeshow budget management.
3. Product Story / Initiatives – Provide sales direction to creative, technical features copy, manage timelines for delivery, delivery of catalogs to rep force, and manage catalog budget.
4. Prebook Management - collect all orders and deliver factory PO. Includes forecasting, creation of AO order, creation of online store buy, foresee and begin negotiation with key accounts to alleviate production issues, collect all account paperwork – online dealer agreements, credit apps, etc., approve new distribution of Airblaster. Communicate POs into fulfillment program. SKU creation and management.
5. Direct Sales Management – Responsible for creating direct sales through brand’s online store. Continually monitor online store sales, inventory, opportunities, develop promotional schedule, ensure functionality of store, developed concept and design of storefront ensure competitiveness.
• 5+ years of Sales experience and demonstrated success in Management role
• Strong knowledge of the snowboard and outdoor industry.
• Bachelors Degree preferred.
• High skill level with Excel and proficient level with Word, Mail, Powerpoint, etc.
• Ability to make concise and persuasive presentations.
• Able to take a ownership of a project and see it to completion
• Proficiency with quickly handling many small tasks and constantly prioritizing.
• Ability to manage sales force with clear and convincing communication.
TO APPLY // Submit your brief cover letter and resume through Malakye for consideration.