Regional Outside Sales Manager
- Pacific Market International
- United States
- Seattle, WA
- 9 year(s)
- Not Available
The Regional Sales Manager is responsible for leading, managing and growing Stanley’s business in the assigned territory. As a highly successful sales driver and leader they will build strong partnerships and personally manage key accounts for long term growth. In addition to exhibiting the ability to sell on their own, they must possess the ability to lead and coach others through the hiring and overall management of their independent sales representative team. As the regional business owner they will also develop new business through channel and account acquisition. This role is a savvy business manager that employs holistic key account management by working collaboratively with internal marketing and product partners to grow sales through building assortments and placing merchandising, promotions, marketing and e-commerce solutions. As the channel expert they represent the needs of the market, provide competitive information and market trends back to the organization.
• Effectively deliver targeted sales and profit increases in assigned region
• Identify, exploit and forecast new business opportunities consistently filling your sales pipeline
• Develop, manage and grow strategic and key accounts through a deep understanding of the category, account strategies and finding a solution within our products and services
• Design and execute key account and channel sales strategies for the region
• Hire, manage, train, support and drive independent sales representative agencies
• Create and deliver compelling programs and presentations that differentiate from the competition
• Utilize CRM to optimize rep management, account management and communication
• Effectively inform sales and product forecasting for region
• Provide regular weekly, monthly and quarterly progress reports for all regional activities and accomplishments
• Collaborate, support and partner with the trade marketing manager, account management team, and product teams consistently
• Communicate marketplace competitive conditions and needs in the marketplace to internal teams
• Extensive travel within region, to trade shows and corporate office approximately 50% of time
• Other duties as necessary
• Demonstrates authentic passion for the brand, team and their personal accountability to the success of Stanley in the marketplace
• Builds strong relationships and partnerships
• Ability to negotiate effectively toward mutually beneficial wins with a varied group of people, accounts and channels
• Possesses analytical skills to convert data/insights into compelling customer solutions
• Aptitude in utilizing syndicated data and POS into insights that substantiate your position
• Effective personal skills with individuals and groups at all organizational levels; ability to work independently and as part of a team displaying a high degree of respect
• Ability to take initiative and prioritize tasks; good time-management and problem-solving skills with the ability to multi-task and managing business while travelling.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills; ability to communicate effectively projecting a professional image in writing, in person and over the phone.
• Solid word processing and spreadsheet skills with knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Ability to work accurately with close attention to detail.
• Exhibits trustworthiness in the ability to maintain the confidentiality of sensitive information.
• Willingness to adapt to changing business needs and deadlines.
• Effective problem solver that develops win/win solutions
• Possess a strong work ethic, competitive fire and strong desire to do what’s right.
Education and Experience:
• 8-10 years sales management experience
• Key account management
• Managing independent sales reps
• Multi-channel experience ideally in outdoor, sporting goods, and/or hunt/fish
• Bachelors degree with an MBA a plus
Interaction and Environment:
• Reports To: Stanley N.A. Vice President of Sales
• Work areas are inside in a climate-controlled environment with moderate background noise.
Founded in 1983 by Rob Harris, PMI was created under the guiding principles of sustainability, community and integrity. Today, PMI is a global leader in designing, marketing and manufacturing food and beverage solutions for busy lifestyles. Our two most recognizable brands, Stanley® and Aladdin®, are both over 100 years old and sold throughout the world. Our brand Migo® was founded in 1999 and is rapidly growing in the Asia Pacific region. In 2014 PMI expanded into the South American market and in 2016 acquired Formation Brands to help diversify PMI’s product line and customer base. We are stewards of four relevant brands in our category, Stanley®, Aladdin®, MiGo® and Slant Collections®. We also create private label products for select global retailers. When discerning consumers want the best, they seek out the brands of PMI.
Headquartered in Seattle, WA, PMI has offices in Bentonville, San Francisco, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Amsterdam, Manila, and Rio de Janeiro. Additionally, PMI has ownership of three manufacturing facilities PMI Joinease in China and a factory each in Espirito Santo and Manaus, Brazil. With sales in over 50 countries, we are truly a global company.
Our vision is to revolutionize the way people enjoy food and beverage everywhere.
For more information visit our website, www.pmi-worldwide.com .
Help us build our success story today. Please apply by submitting your cover letter and resume through Malakye, or via email to email@example.com