TORG is searching for an energetic Graphic Designer to join our team!
The Graphic Designer must be able to create visual concepts using Adobe software and work on multiple projects simultaneously Create graphic solutions for the following: Packaging design, catalogs, presentations,
social media/web/trade show graphics, and sales collateral. Must have:
• Strong Design Skills
• Knowledge of Adobe Softwares such as InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop
• Knowledge and skills in creating Illustrations using drawing and sketching
• Responsible for maintaining and creating brand identity systems for multitude of product lines
• Working with Department manager and Graphics lead to establish appropriate direction
for assigned projects.
• Ability to take an assigned project from conception to completion - responsibilities include:
• Creating illustrations/artwork
• Layout/copywriting, typography
• Sourcing images, effects, and materials
• Ensuring accuracy of all graphic elements (proofing artwork & copy content)
• Preparing artwork for print production
• Follow provided style guides, assist in creation of new style guides when needed
• Follow-through to provide Traffic co. with color proofs for Asian vendors, paper
documentation of deliverables, etc.
• Working with graphics lead to make sure work is projecting correct image & message
• Providing correct specs. mock-up samples for buyer review or to send out to Asia
(hangtags, displays, boxes, sleeves, trays, inserts, POP, and show signage)