- Confidential Company
- United States
- Huntington Beach
- 6 year(s)
- Not Available
We are looking for an Accounting Manager to join our finance team.
Reporting to Controller, responsible for tasks related to the day-to-day, monthly and year-end accounting functions for multiple operating entities.
• Support month-end & year-end accounting process/reporting.
• Review and record departmental corporate payroll.
• Monthly bank reconciliations and related merchant services.
• Maintain bank position reports.
• Prepare and analyze quarterly royalty reports. Assure compliance with underlying agreements.
• Prepare and maintain monthly general ledger schedules and analysis.
• Prepare monthly and quarterly sales tax reporting.
• Record retail stores daily transactions. Analyze daily reports and investigate any variances.
• Assure accounts receivable and payable departments are adhering and performing to standards.
• Participate in monthly closings.
• Perform other duties related to the accounting/finance department.
• Assist Controller in various projects as needed.
Education / Experience:
• Minimum five years of accounting related experience; financial reporting, general ledger skills, including monthly close, recording journal entries, balance sheet account reconciliations, bank reconciliations, etc., financial statement preparation and analysis, including supervisory experience.
• Experience in reporting various state sales and local taxes.
• Demonstrated teamwork and organizational skills as well as the ability to work independently with a high sense of self-motivation.
• Proven performance in a fast paced, constantly changing environment.
• Excellent time-management skills, with a proven record of juggling priorities and meeting multiple deadlines.
• Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting a plus..
• Full Circle/Quickbooks experience a plus
• Intermediate excel skills; Pivot tables, VLOOKUP, etc.)