Import Production Coordinator
- United States
- Seal Beach
- 4 year(s)
- Not Available
Affliction Clothing's ability to set the bar high in fashion is evident in its collection's indulgence of style and design, focus on quality, and its trademark series of divinely executed, dark and powerful themes. Affliction is a mainstay for the most elite athletes, heaviest bands, A-Listers and the fashion conscious worldwide.
The Import Production Coordinator is responsible for all aspects of producing a style and /or collection from the inception of an order to its completion of receipt of goods. The incumbent will need to be extremely organized, computer savvy, have a great sense of urgency, and thrive in a fast paced environment. The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years’ experience in the apparel production area or similar field.
The Production Coordinator is primarily responsible for production from development through production.
• Issue all Purchase Orders to vendors
• Work closely with Sourcing Manager to negotiates lead-times, MOQ upcharges and document shipment charges
• Daily communication with vendors to ensure clarity and understanding of every style, ensure on-time delivery
• To know the status of every style at all intervals of the production process by creating and maintaining a production WIP
• Review and provide comments to vendors on TOP samples
• Issue UPC/ Retail information to vendors for all orders
• Analyze customer order dates versus vendor WIP dates to ensure orders match through shorten lead-times and/ or air sea splits.
• To maintain current data in Full circle (garment industry software) regarding Purchase Orders that you enter, and all delivery information. All and any changes must be updated IMMEDIATELY, such as shortages, extensions, and date changes
• Ensure that Shipping/Receiving Dept. has Shipping Documents
• Review all Sewing factory invoices to ensure accuracy of prices
• Confirm and provide Debit Memos to Factories and Accounting Dept for any upcharges and damages
• Communicate any quality issues to vendors that are reported by Inhouse QC
• Coordinate overseas QC schedule and have weekly conference calls with overseas team.
• Other tasks may be assigned from time to time which contribute to the overall success of the company.
• Bachelor's degree preferred
• Full circle experience a plus
• 3-5 years of Import Manufacturing/Apparel Production background
• Basic knowledge of accessory material, trim and construction
• Knowledge of costing, duty rates and quotas
• Excellent communication and problem solving skills
• Ability to work independently
• Ability to prioritize, multi-task and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
• Strong computer skills
• Efficient and accurate data entry skills including attention to detail.