Social Media Specialist
- Confidential Company
- United States
- Huntington Beach
- 3 year(s)
- Not Available
Well established lifestyle-driven apparel brand is looking to bring in a Social Media Specialist right away.
You'll work with an experienced team of professionals and get to use your full toolkit of professional skills you've developed over the last year or two of your carer.
Responsibilities to include but not limited to:
• Build and execute social media strategy through research, benchmarking, messaging, and audience identification
• Write, develop, and strategize online content production and scheduling
• Assist Customer Service team with crisis management, bad reviews, and negative news communications
• Generate, edit, publish, and share content daily (original text, images, video, and HTML)
• Build meaningful connections and encourage community members through dialog and messaging
• Create and maintain company social media pages and profiles
• Moderate user-generated content and messages appropriately, based on company and community policies.
• Collaborate with key staff in development of campaigns and implementation for social media.
• Track and analyze KPI’s and analytics from a variety of tools to gain insight on traffic, demographics, and effectiveness; utilize this information to positively affect future outcomes, campaign planning.
• Collaborate with other departments to manage company reputation, coordinate promotions, and increase reach, impressions.
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication, or related field
• 2+ years’ experience in digital marketing and social media
• Strong familiarity with the business applications of social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, etc.)
• Knowledge of project management and web design best practices
• Understanding of social media metrics; able to interpret the results and take action to increase effectiveness of social media campaigns
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Social Media Coordinator
• Communications Coordinator