Customer Service Representitive
- Keeper Sports | California Board Co
- United States
- Vista, CA
- 2 year(s)
- Not Available
Vista, Based - Established in 2008, Keeper Sports Products, LLC is a Sporting Goods manufacturer and wholesaler of recreational outdoor products consisting of Paddle Boards, Surf, Camp, Pool and Winter Sports. - See more at: www.keepersportsproducts.com
POSITION SUMMARY //
Keeper Sports Products is seeking to hire a full-time Customer Service Representative who will contribute toward a culture of superior customer service with a "customer-first" attitude and work ethic. Primary roles include, answering the phone, processing all customer service inquiries from individual consumers and dealers; responding to email and telephone inquiries regarding product features and purchasing/return policies; working closely with warehouse to process orders and returns; freight quotes, claims, warranty, and product replacement, enhancing customer experience and all interactions between consumer and brand.
The successful candidate will be expected to work in a small team in Vista. Hours will normally be M-F 8-5 but in certain circumstances longer hours may be required.
- Medical offered after 90 days, 401K (After Qualification) Up to 2 weeks paid vacation.
- Casual work environment within the fast-paced, action-sports / lifestyle marketplace.
- Freedom to grow your professional experiences, responsibilities and skill-sets as you prove your performance.
- Minimum 2 years of preferred customer service experience.
- Great phone personality.
- Must be proficient in MS Word & MS Excel.
- Familiarity with Netsuite or Quick Books, or 3 PL or Logiview web Portal is a plus, but not required.
- Some college or college degree preferred.
TO APPLY // Please submit cover letter and resume through Malakye for consideration.
Medical Benefits | 401K | Paid Vacation | Casual Work Environment | Room for Growth