Sourcing & Production Associate
- The La Jolla Group
- United States
- 0 year(s)
- Not Available
The La Jolla Group is a worldwide leader in the action sports apparel business segment with a fast paced, high energy environment that is continually on the move. With prominent brands such as O’Neill, Spiritual Gangster, and Hang Ten, La Jolla Group has proved to be a builder of great brands, a creator of innovative products, and a master of operational excellence.
Join our team and enjoy a casual work environment, onsite gym, discount on clothes, summer hours and employer provided lunches and fruit! We believe our employees are our strongest asset and invest in their growth by focusing on developing their strengths.
- Ability to effectively plan and manage multiple projects from tech-pack handover, development, costing, to commercialization.
- Negotiate cost/delivery and issue/update POs to reflect all changes in Full Circle.
- Review and submit PIs for LC submission
- Review all incoming development and provide timely comments to ensure product accuracy and integrity.
- Monitor the WIP and follow up with vendors to manage production schedule to ensure timely delivery.
- Daily communication with internal counterparts such as Merchandising, Sourcing & Development, Sales, Sales Support, Distribution
- Create and issue all Debit Memos for offshore vendors
- Request and review SGS and GCC reports
- Maintain testing tracker for big box retailers
- Strong organizational skills with attention to accuracy and detail.
- Ability to prioritize tasks appropriately and meeting deadlines.
- Must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Must be able to work effectively across multiple functions with business colleagues domestically and internationally
- Bachelor’s Degree – Design or Merchandising or equivalent experience/training.
- Minimum 4-5 years of experience in Product Development or Production
- Knowledge of the product cycle and product development timelines.
- Good knowledge of specification review, product costing.
- Good knowledge for technical and construction detail sketches & related art.
- Intermediate computer skills with emphasis on MS Office software, Adobe Acrobat. Knowledge in Illustrator is a plus.
LJG is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran or military status, marital status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy or maternity leave), genetic information and any other characteristics protected by law.
Bring your dog to work throughout the year, early release during the summer, free lunches on Mon, free bagels on Wed, 60% employee discounts, casual environment, skate ramps, employee store on site