Customer Service Assistant
- The La Jolla Group
- United States
- 1 year(s)
- Not Available
The La Jolla Group is a worldwide leader in the action sports apparel business segment with a fast paced, high energy environment that is continually on the move. With prominent brands such as O’Neill, Spiritual Gangster, and Hang Ten, La Jolla Group has proved to be a builder of great brands, a creator of innovative products, and a master of operational excellence.
Join our team and enjoy a casual work environment, onsite gym, discount on clothes, summer hours and employer provided lunches and fruit! We believe our employees are our strongest asset and invest in their growth by focusing on developing their strengths.
• Assist with data entry:
o Order Entry
o RA Entry
o Special Handling Requests
• Order file maintenance for House and Closeout Accounts
o Open Order Report
o Short Report
o Cancellation Analysis Report
• Monitor House (Employee, Promo and Photo) and Closeout orders.
• Assist in support and maintenance of B2B application.
• Review and log daily order refusals.
• Assist with UPS/FedEx claims.
• Relieve the Receptionist for Breaks and Lunches daily.
• Assist Sales Operations Coordinators, EDI Specialist and Operations Manager with miscellaneous tasks
• Experience in Customer Service
• Full Circle experience is a plus
• RepSpark experience is a plus
• Microsoft Office
• Must be a team player with strong communication and organizational skills.
LJG is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran or military status, marital status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy or maternity leave), genetic information and any other characteristics protected by law.
Bring your dog to work throughout the year, early release during the summer, free lunches on Mon, free bagels on Wed, 60% employee discounts, casual environment, skate ramps, employee store on site