In House QC Inspector
- The La Jolla Group
- United States
- 0 year(s)
- Not Available
The La Jolla Group is a worldwide leader in the action sports apparel business segment with a fast paced, high energy environment that is continually on the move. With prominent brands such as O’Neill, Spiritual Gangster, and Hang Ten, La Jolla Group has proved to be a builder of great brands, a creator of innovative products, and a master of operational excellence.
Join our team and enjoy a casual work environment, onsite gym, discount on clothes, summer hours and employer provided lunches and fruit! We believe our employees are our strongest asset and invest in their growth by focusing on developing their strengths.
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Random inspection of all incoming sportswear product against established measurements. Accessories and Printables are inspected on an as needed basis.
• Evaluate and report on product that does not fall within measurement tolerance ranges or is unacceptable for other visual reasons.
• Coordinate repairs/re-works if necessary with appropriate Production team staff.
• Fill sample pull requests for management review
• Manage internal production re-work log.
• Must have ability to manage multiple tasks under pressure and meet deadlines.
• Must be detail oriented and solution driven with excellent decision making skills.
• Motivated self-starter who can work well in a team, has the desire to learn and problem solve independently is essential
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills required for effective communication.
• Adaptability and flexibility is a necessity in this position.
• Basic understanding of a Warehouse Management System (WMS).
• Full Circle and Lectra PLM software experience is a plus.
• Proficiency with basic computer applications (i.e. Excel, MS Word, MS Outlook) are required.
• Management experience a plus.
This is an excellent opportunity with an innovative, fun and growing company!
If qualified, please submit resumes and salary requirements through malakye.com
LJG is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran or military status, marital status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy or maternity leave), genetic information and any other characteristics protected by law.