Creative Operations Analyst
- The La Jolla Group
- United States
- 2 year(s)
- Not Available
La Jolla Group is looking for a Creative Operations Analyst who will be the key contact responsible for maintaining the PLM system, CAD, photography, interfaces, and strategy. This person will also be responsible for communicating this strategy to the Sales, Marketing, Design, Tech Design, and Sourcing teams. Other duties will be maintaining documentation and ensuring new and existing team members are trained and using the systems effectively.
• Provide day-to-day PLM and Design support.
• Serve as system owner for all CAD utilities, PLM tools and reporting
• Manage PLM processes relating to workflow and lifecycle management.
• Systems Testing
• Manage PLM projects from initial concepts to implementation
• Manage digital asset management tools
• Champion necessary PLM enhancements and follow through until completion
• Day to day user support
• Understanding of key business requirements
• Serve as testing advocate.
• Plan and execute all PLM related testing
• Maintain SOP and documentation
• Train new and existing users
• Work with creative teams to continuously improve process and workflows.
• Support Color burst Printing software
• Fashion/Apparel PLM experience
• Experience working closely with technical teams
• 2-5 years experience preferred
• Bachelor’s degree required
• Expert knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
LJG is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran or military status, marital status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy or maternity leave), genetic information and any other characteristics protected by law.