The La Jolla Group is a worldwide leader in the action sports apparel business segment with a fast paced, high energy environment that is continually on the move. With prominent brands such as O’Neill, Spiritual Gangster, and Hang Ten, La Jolla Group has proved to be a builder of great brands, a creator of innovative products, and a master of operational excellence.
Join our team and enjoy a casual work environment, onsite gym, discount on clothes, summer hours and employer provided lunches and fruit! We believe our employees are our strongest asset and invest in their growth by focusing on developing their strengths.
We are looking for a Printable Production Manager to be responsible for overseeing and coordinating distribution of printable production programs to our blank and screen-print suppliers worldwide.
Essential Job Functions:
• Ability to effectively plan and manage multiple production seasons and SMU projects.
• Plan, Purchase, and Manage Printable Blank Inventory including execution of random quality control process.
• Purchase and Manage Printable Production for all La Jolla Brands and other Special Projects
• Negotiate cost/delivery and issue/update POs to reflect all changes in PLM/Full Circle for all printable SMU’s
• Work with BrandID/SERO to track order details and trim orders.
• Manage and review all incoming development and provide timely comments to ensure product accuracy and integrity.
• Maintain thorough understanding of all customer VAS and other related requirements.
• Issue Production PO’s, inclusive of customer packaging requirements.
• Manage vendor payment process including invoice submission overview
• Monitor the WIP and follow up with domestic and overseas vendors to manage development and/or production schedule to ensure timely delivery.
• Create and issue all Debit Memos as required
• Organize and Manage Production Fittings as required
• Manage product testing and compliance requirements as determined by the brand and/or customer
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Knowledge of the product life cycle including development and production timelines.
• Proficient in printable techniques and product costing.
• Ability to effectively identify and resolve problems.
• Ability to follow oral and written instructions.
• Strong organizational skills with attention to accuracy and detail.
• Ability to prioritize tasks appropriately to ensure deadlines are met.
• Ability to work independently and as a team player.
• Ability to wear many hats and juggle multiple projects at one time.
• Must be able to work effectively across multiple functions with business colleagues domestically and internationally
Required Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree –Merchandising or equivalent experience/training.
• Minimum 4-5 years of experience in Printable Product Development and Production
• Intermediate computer skills with emphasis on MS Office software, Adobe Acrobat. Knowledge in Illustrator is a plus.
• Full Circle knowledge a plus
• PLM software experience also a plus
Please submit resume and intro letter through Malakye.