Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Demonstrate a strong understanding of graphic design, with a solid sense of design, typography and illustration.
• Creative, with strong fine arts skills and extremely detail oriented
• Knowledge of the O’Neill brand heritage as well as current trends in design, art, fashion, and apparel.
• Skill in completing multiple tasks at once.
• Skill in oral and written communication.
• Ability to work independently and meet all goals.
• Ability to follow oral and written instructions.
• Ability to organize daily activities of self and to work as a team player.
• Able to organize and present concepts in a clear and concise manner
Required Education and Experience
• Minimum 3 years experience
• Degree in Art, Graphic Design, or a strong portfolio
You must include samples of your work or a portfolio to be considered.
Seeing: Must be able to see well enough to read reports.
Hearing: Must be able to hear well enough to communicate with customers, vendors and employees.
Standing/Walking: Must be able to move about company building.
Climbing/Stooping/Kneeling: Must be able to stoop or kneel to pick up products.
Lifting/Pulling/Pushing: Must be able to lift up to 10 pounds.
Fingering/Grasping/Feeling: Must be able to type and use technical sources.
LJG is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran or military status, marital status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy or maternity leave), genetic information and any other characteristics protected by law.