Amer Sports is a dynamic, global sports company offering passionate achievement-oriented professionals the chance to succeed and flourish in an international environment. Our globally recognized brands include Salomon, Wilson, Atomic, Arc’teryx, Peak Performance, ENVE and Suunto. We are a company where ambitious, competent and motivated people can make their mark. All our team members are ready to strive for the best of the company and to win together. Just like our customers, we are dedicated to an active lifestyle and sports. Join us.
What You’ll Do
As a member of the Global Tax Department, the Customs & Trade Project Manager will work closely with all Amer Sports brands and will act as a cornerstone to identify and manage customs & trade risks and proactively recommend opportunities to improve workflows and reduce risk. This hands-on, self-contributor role will also be responsible for managing the customs brokers while developing new strategic solutions to support the business growth in the region where automation, simplifications, facilitations, digitalization shall be the key words.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Identify and implement process improvements, including the design and implementation of new procedures to reduce risk and streamline current practices
• Maintenance of the CTPAT Certification
• Study the opportunity to expand the existing certifications to programs like ISA or AEO in the region
• Identify, recommend and drive new automation and duty savings opportunities in an Integration Business Planning (IBP) approach
• Special focus on project management such as KPI analytics, EDI, drawbacks…
• Lead future business plans to anticipate the business evolutions
• Develop and implement internal customs assessments and recommendation of corrective actions (risk analysis, self-assessment)
• Manage working relationships with customs authorities and with the customs brokers.
• Maintain the import/export activity to a best-in-class level in terms of processes, procedures and automations
• Develop sound working relationships with key departments within the Amer Sports Organization