- Confidential Company
- United States
- Irvine, CA
- 6 year(s)
- Not Available
Lifestyle apparel company in search of a Production Manager to join the team in Irvine, CA.
POSITION SUMMARY //
The Production Manager works with the purchase orders for all overseas factories to ensure accuracy in production and timely shipment. This position additionally works closely with the design and sales team to issue purchase orders for the manufacture and/or construction of apparel items varying between all groups in both knits and basic wovens.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES //
• Processes orders for production as submitted via sales and sales team.
• Provides support to the graphic design team in conjunction with the presentation of material, product, or service
• Coordinate product approval submissions from inspection to final product and manufacture
• Creates and generates presentation materials for licensors, management and sales staff
• Responds to internal/external inquiries for production
• Responsible for follow through and follow up with manufactures on new production item orders and revisions
• Responsible for management of all incoming shipments and communication with corresponding customer service manager detailing arrival/shipment details
The Production Manager must thrive in a fast-paced, time-sensitive environment and work well under stress. This individual needs to have good people and leadership skills. They will need to work well independently and within a team environment—following and delegating directions, communicating and troubleshooting obstacles to effectively meet goals and objectives. Excellent communication skills (oral and written) with the ability to develop relationships across departments, at all levels. Must have ability to read and interpret documents including process, procedure, and vendor manuals.
Ideal candidate will have strong organization and critical thinking skills—including keen attention to detail, time management, and ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects with overlapping deadlines and production schedules.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS //
• College Degree preferred or equivalent relevant experience
• 5-7 years experience in production coordination or management communicating product design requirements and negotiating cost with overseas factories
• Fluent in speaking Mandarin or Spanish required
• Strong working analysis experience in Excel
• Knowledge of garment construction and Design
• General knowledge of apparel construction and can provide solution-based remedies when faced with stringent deadlines and unforeseeable obstacles that may hinder production
• General knowledge of apparel/accessories construction and can provide solution based remedies when faced with stringent deadlines and unforeseeable obstacles that may hinder production
TO APPLY //
Please submit your brief cover letter and resume through Malakye.