- Baker Boys Distribution
- United States
- Los Angeles
- 0 year(s)
- Not Available
• Take art direction and work with the Brand Manager & Art Director to fulfill day-to-day requests and to execute seasons.
• Work in timely manner to ensure all seasonal artwork is prepared and submitted to meet all calendar deadlines.
• Create graphic art for decks, apparel, accessories and any request from the Brand Manager & Art Director.
• Participate in seasonal design meetings.
• Design print/web marketing collateral: catalog, ads and flyers .
• Design and assist in distribution of online and mobile assets for product launches, events and promotional activities.
• Be curious to learn new design techniques and styles.
• Assist in the completion of all production art in a production ready format.
• Add to and maintain tree hierarchy of correctly formatted files on the art server
• Be a skateboarder or understand skateboard culture and trends.
• Must have strong Adobe Photoshop, Indesign and Illustrator skills.
• Knowledge of screen and digital printing processes.
• Knowledge of fabrics and textiles.
• Web design knowledge is a plus.
• Product photography and photo editing knowledge is a plus.
• Cut & Sew knowledge is a plus.
• College Art degree preferred or at least 4 years of relevant graphic design experience.
• Must have time management skills in order to meet ongoing and seasonal deadlines.