- Outdoor Tech
- United States
- Orange County, CA
- 3 year(s)
- Not Available
The fundamental dilemma: blending a modern lifestyle in the age of mobility with the drive to be outside. Our development has been shaped by this constant push and pull, to stay connected but not tethered. Mobile devices have reshaped how we live, but standing alone, they merely scratch the surface on enhancing our lifestyle. Outdoor Tech® is about escape; breaking away from the city, the routine, and the mundane. Our pulse beats design, style and creation. We don't define ourselves by the space that confines us, but we do draw from it. Our mission is to create STUFF YOU PROBABLY WANT.
Stuff that enhance experiences with the outdoors, with technology, and within. To learn more about Outdoor Tech® visit www.outdoortech.com or find us on Snapchat, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
We have an immediate opening within our growing companyfor an upbeat relationship person to assist in managing important accounts and territories. This position is the cultivator and foundation of the sales efforts in North America. Sometimes working solo, with a peer, or in cahoots with outside sales reps, their mission is to establish great relationships with our existing accounts and help them grow their ODT business. Spend yourtimeworking in a fun, dynamic environment, while being a crucial driver of business with a set of major accounts. Interact at various levels with these accounts aiming to grow their business, manage their inventory, deploy marketing programs, as well as address the concerns of the account.
This brand has a tremendous potential for growth, but we can only get there with the right cultural and talent fit.
• Demonstrate an ability to develop relationships with buyers, marketing managers and sales reps. Regularly communicate with account buying teams, to determine success of current assortment, and work to improve the effectiveness of all aspects of their Outdoor Tech business.
• Creatively grow revenue, and launch new merchandise programs with retailers and other resellers
• Participate in selling tradeshows, and limited account meetings to further sales department goals
Channel Sales and Account Management:
• Establish new channels of distribution and placement for company’s products
• Present brand, product and program recommendations to key buyers that match their business model and objectives
• Identify opportunities and challenges within account base and create strategies to maximize sell through, profit, revenue, and market share
• Provide support to account by properly setting up contracts, agreements, and item set-up sheets
• Obtain sell thru information and accurately project account needs in conjunction with buyers and inventory planners. Recommend buys based on inventory levels, item performance, and upcoming marketing initiatives
• Achieve a minimum annual account growth based on expanding successes and new product introductions
• Coordinate all account needs within company to ensure 100% customer satisfaction (internal departments including marketing, accounting, operations, etc)
• Work with customers and internal design team on display projects, including in-store POP, custom displays, logistical needs and concerns
• Monitor account’s in-store, online, and print presentation of companies products, as well as study competitive products in retailers
• Provide periodic item and revenue forecasts to management
• Manage channel/territory reps by periodic goals. Maintain solid relationships with all reps, and endeavor to keep the brand as the top spot in their business
• Help guide other internal and external teams in developing key products, features, and marketing assets to help further the brand and sales.
• As needed to trade shows, territories, and accounts, up to 50%
- REQUIRED: Minimum of 3 years professional experience, including 1 year of inside sales experience
- REQUIRED: In-depth knowledge of one or more of the following industries: Consumer Electronics, Sporting Goods, Action Sports accessories
- Highly Proficient at all MS Office Suite programs (most of all Excel)
- Experience with NetSuite or similar ERP system
- Excellent Organization skills
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Excellent Presentation skills
- Excellent Data gathering, and Analytical skills
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Base Salary commensurate with capabilities + Attainable Bonus Plan
- Competitive benefits package
This position is located in Orange County, CA.
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume through Malakye.com