Join something special and help us grow our successful team. Mountain High is searching for a dynamic individual to fill the role of Assistant Marketing Manager. This is a full-time position responsible for the development and implementation of all resort advertising, communications, and promotions. This includes everything from campaign creation, to on-hill content development, to execution and tracking. Must have 2+ years of Marketing and/or resort experience and be able to ski or snowboard proficiently. Grow your career at the one of the country’s most progressive winter resorts. Send your resume today through Malkaye or to: [email protected]
Essential Job Duties include but are not limited to the following:
• Assist the VP of Sales & Marketing with campaign development and strategic planning.
• Administer website @ mthigh.com. Includes updating web pages, writing blogs, managing snow reports, and more.
• Grow and maintain all social media channels most specifically Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter. Includes content creation, promotion development, ad placement, and tracking.
• Place and track Search advertising through Google Adwords and Facebook Business
• Coordinate digital display ad placement.
• Optimize website for search (SEO)
• Assist with events & promotions.
• Respond to daily questions from all website, social media and review channels.
• Produce and administer weekly contests and surveys including winner selection, guest notification, web & social media updates, and fulfillment.
• Develop Influencer Program. Recruit influencers.
• Early morning snow reporting several days a week
• Fulfill internet orders (t-shirts, stickers, posters, etc)
• Manage the office. Make sure it is clean, presentable. Copiers and printers have ink. Office supplies stocked.
• Set up photo shoots. Call riders. Work with riders and mags to set up filming opportunities.
Qualifications should include the following:
• 2 years direct marketing experience is required
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field is preferred
• Strong computer and web editing skills required. Photoshop and Illustrator preferred.
• Intermediate and above skiing and/or snowboarding skills
• Excellent writing skills, presentation/PowerPoint skills & other Microsoft Office applications
• Video and photography skills a plus
• Must be able to be at the resort early
PERKS of being a Mountain High Employee
• Free Employee Season Pass
• Dependent Passes for $25
• Free Tickets for Friends & Family
• Discounts on Food, Lessons, Rentals & Non-Sale Retail Items
This is a benefitted position including medical/dental/life/401k, paid vacation and holidays during months of employment.
This is a summary of the position and not intended to be a complete job description.
Dependable transportation for winter driving conditions recommended.
Mountain High Resort is EEOC & ADA Compliant and a Drug-Free Workplace.