Trade & Retail Marketing Manager
- 2XU North America LLC
- United States
- Santa Monica, CA, Los Angeles, CA
- 3 year(s)
- Not Available
A unique opportunity has come up to join the 2XU team in our new U.S. Headquarters as the Manager of Trade & Retail Marketing.
Based in our Santa Monica office and reporting to the Director Brand Marketing & Communications, you will take ownership for insuring the team is supported in all aspects of trade and retail marketing. You will be responsible for ordering, managing and organizing point of sale collateral, tracking and entering all invoices and helping to provide support for internal and external marketing inquiries. You will help set US visual merchandising standards and confirm that these standards are being followed by the sales force in owned retail, wholesale and specialty channels. In addition to visual merchandising the Trade Marketing Manager will also oversee the annual calendar of retail promotions, insuring that all sales channels are armed with the tools and collateral they need to rollout activations. These responsibilities transfer to our annual trade show presence; liaising with show coordinators and booth vendors, designing the layout, visual merchandising and show promotions.
As a naturally systems savvy individual, you will be requested to use several different systems daily. This role demands a dynamic, driven and passionate professional with strong organizational skills and a keen interest in the marketing field. You will be a true team player, with proven administration skills and a strong process approach. Juggling a variety of tasks for multiple stakeholders at once, you will be incredibly organized and employ your initiative to create viable solutions. A capable communicator you will naturally build strong relationships with the internal salesforce and external suppliers.
1. Creative development of point of sale displays.
2. Management of annual retail marketing calendar & delivery of related campaign collateral.
3. Oversee all aspects of our presence at trade shows.
4. Liaising with creative agencies and print manufacturers regarding artwork execution and approvals
5. Working with suppliers on print & production management
6. Act as the main conduit between Sales and Marketing teams; this role is for someone who loves dealing with all stakeholders in the business and getting things done.
7. Managing processes and systems to ensure all POS and trade materials are executed on time and within budget.
8. Visual merchandising updates across cosmetics wall units.
9. Permanent in-store executions.
10. Interfacing with finance and A/P for invoice management.
11. Roll-out retail and ambassador training programs in the US as supplied by Global HQ.
12. Ad hoc administrative support for the Director Brand Marketing & Communications.
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume through Malakye.com.
Competitive Salary, Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance, Simple IRA plan with Employer Match, Vacation and Sick Leave, Employee Clothing Allowance