Customer Experience Team Member
- 2XU North America LLC
- United States
- Santa Monica, CA
- 2 year(s)
- Not Available
2XU ("Two Times You") is driven by a relentless company mission to advance human performance through the development of world-leading athletic garments. Since the company’s inception in 2005, 2XU has graced the skin of multiple World Champion athletes and formed powerful alliances as well as key partnerships with World Champions across the globe in numerous sports including: NFL, NBA, MLB, MLS, NHL, Running, Triathlon, Cycling, Swimming, Ski and Snowboard.
2XU is currently seeking a Customer Service and AR Rep to report directly to the Customer Service/Accounts Receivable Manager. The candidate is responsible for all day-to-day functions of sales, service, and AR for accounts assigned. While working closely with consumers, sales, third party warehouse (3PL) and operations teams. Will assist and help process orders daily to monitor and help achieve monthly, quarterly and annual goals. The candidate must be a self-starting problem solver with excellent communication skills and ability to multi task and prioritize. Knowledge of different needs and challenges across multiple sales channels encouraged.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
• Be part of a Customer Service Team and working for the continuous growth and improvement of 2XU’s CS and AR Functions
• Responsible for communicating internally with Sales, Warehouse & Inventory Managers on account activities including all sales and service matters
• Work with our Australian Customer Service Team to help assess, improve and maintain a World Class customer experience
• Support Senior Management to achieve sales initiatives and goals
• Handle and resolve wholesale and retail customer complaints /issues in a timely and professional manner & provide customer support in a variety of areas; returns, product questions, re-orders, etc
• Process Sales Orders using B2B system
• Maintain customer accounts in ERP system
• Responsible for timely collection of assigned accounts receivable through daily collection calls/emails including thorough documentation of all customer interaction
• Communicate with Sales teams regarding credit hold customers, slow payors and recommend strategies to maintain good customer relationships
• Constantly analyze AR balances and take necessary actions to achieve and maintain a healthy DSO
• Research and resolve billing issues and chargebacks and make recommendations to reduce their frequency
Core Competencies / Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience in Customer Service, Sales or A/R preferred
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Accounting, or similar concentration
• Proficient in AP21 or similar ERP System desired
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel required
• Strong organizational and communication skills (written and verbal), work ethic and problem solving skills
• Ability to work well with others in a team environment
• Can demonstrate an ability to build positive, pleasant, and productive relationships with customers, partners and team members. Qualified candidates must be highly motivated, results oriented, deadline driven, self-confident, extremely organized and thrive in a dynamic environment.
Benefits include: Medical, Dental, Vision insurance, SIMPLE IRA plan with employer match, vacation and sick leave, employee clothing allowance.
Note - Due the volume of resumes that we receive, only applicants who have the skills that best match the requirements of an available position will be contacted for an interview.
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume through Malakye.com
Competitive Salary, Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance, Simple IRA Plan with Employer Match, Vacation and Sick Leave, Employee Clothing Allowance