Marketing + Outreach Intern
- Boarding For Breast Cancer
- United States
- Gardena, South Bay, Los Angeles
- 0 year(s)
- Not Available
The Marketing + Outreach Intern will serve as a regular point between B4BC and it’s community of supporters, as well as a supporting role to the Marketing Manager and Outreach Manager. This position will show a behind the scenes look at what it takes to run a non-profit, including administrative needs.
Marketing + Outreach Intern position is unpaid (for school credit) with potential to transition into long – term role. Must have an interest in breast cancer education and a passion for teaching peers about health and wellness.
Skills should include, and not be limited to:
• Social media prowess with an understanding of strategy, reach, and youth demographic
• Experienced and/or comfortable with copywriting and writing blog posts
• Familiarity with digital marketing and Wordpress backend
• Impassioned by making a difference and enthusiastic about educating your peers on ways to lead a healthy, active lifestyle!
• People person with excellent communication skills (oral/written)
• Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
• Fluent in Microsoft Office Word and Excel, with attention to detail and visual presentation. Photoshop and design skills a plus.
• Knowledge of action sports and familiarity with B4BC preferred