B4BC is seeking a full-time Programs Manager. The Programs Manager’s focus is to manage
and oversee the execution of the existing programs and develop new opportunities to support
the growth and long-term sustainability of the Foundation The core responsibilities of the
Programs Manager are to manage and develop B4BC’s education, prevention and survivorship
programs. Job responsibilities will include managing the various programs, community
relations, partnerships, fundraising and administration. The Programs Manager reports to the
Boarding For Breast Cancer (B4BC) is a non-profit, youth-focused education, awareness, and
fundraising foundation. Our mission is to increase awareness about breast cancer, the
importance of early detection and the value of an active lifestyle.
• Oversee planning and implementation of all current programs and community events,
including B4BC’s travelling educational outreach booth. Work with the team to develop
strategies to draw interest to the B4BC Booth, capture data and fundraise.
• Support and develop Survivorship retreats with Wellness Manager. Help grow network,
create program efficiencies, ensure quality experiences, grow partner and scholarship
• Manage warehouse inventory. Create inventory documents and ensure staff is trained
and uses them.
• Communicate with partners to ensure we have products needed on their timeline
• Manage budgets and supply post-tour wrap-up to President & Partners in a timely
• Work with teams to ensure social media and event production goals align and
communication is clear.
• Develop graphic design plan for events and manage process.
• Work with the team to build out consistent newsletter and other communication tools to
promote and build support
• Development and expansion of current and new programs
• Ensure that all programs are implemented efficiently, effectively and within the scope of
the Foundation’s mission; enhance or revise programs year-to-year
• Maintain open communication flow to ensure efficiencies and proper execution of
programs; maintain program records and prepare reports
• Source new partners, leagues, organizations and resources that support organizational
• Cultivate relationships with Colleges & Universities, members of the Action Sports
community, Wellness brands/events/clubs, Music & Art to grow awareness and build
• Develop and Execute ways to build volunteer/ambassador programs
• Cultivate and maintain positive relationships with partners, athletes, industry leaders and
key constituents via networking, professional development and stewardship
• Responsible for establishing and maintaining a positive relationship with the community
by networking and collaborating with other organizations.
Partnerships & Fundraising
• Actively explore new partnerships and strategic alignments
• Manage existing partner relationships with consistent communication and wrap up
• Find partners to support Survivor Scholarship Programs
• Develop decks for existing and new programs to engage partners
• Communicate & Leverage board members to support in fundraising efforts.
• Explore recommend and manage opportunities for grants, regional and national funders.
• Plan, implement, and evaluate event-specific fund raising activities
• Manage and Develop all commercial co-venture partnerships alongside the President
• Determine and implement additional fundraising opportunities
• Cultivate and expand current and past fundraising relationships
• Manage and develop new opportunities for collaborations
Administration & Management
• Manage staff, review and update staff job responsibilities, organizational chart, and
• Manage budgets for all programs, create budget forecasts for programs in development
• Communicate with President on regular basis to share ideas and update on performance
• Manage and organize weekly staff meetings
• Communicate with and engage board members
• Work with accountant and staff to develop processes for event P&L’s, expense reports,
and overall finance is kept up to date and communicated with President and Board in
• Oversee payroll, licenses, trademarking, all contractual agreements, insurance and
Los Angeles California
|Required Experience:||4 year(s)|
|Salary Range:||Not available|
Posted 5 days ago