Senior Product Designer
- United States
- Denver, CO
- 5 year(s)
- Not Available
Pactimo is a leading provider of premium technical performance apparel, primarily targeting the cycling and triathlon categories. Core customers include world champions, professional athletes, and dedicated amateurs. Pactimo’s vertically integrated supply chain provides nimbleness and flexibility, resulting in the ability to provide customers with dynamic, cutting edge designs. The Pactimo sales model is direct to consumer. Our passionate focus on the customer experience is reflected in a strong history of innovative solutions. Pactimo has been listed three consecutive years as an INC 5000 fastest growing private company, and was selected as a Top 50 Colorado Company to Watch.
Summary and Responsibilities:
Pactimo’s Retail Division has experienced explosive growth selling in-line product direct to the consumer via our e-commerce site. The Sr. Product Designer is responsible for driving domestic and global sales growth by developing innovative products and compelling designs based on consumer and market insight. Additionally, this person will work in close collaboration with the marketing team to build the brand through social media and PR outreach. The ideal candidate will possess a strong design sense along with product development and graphic design experience. This role reports to the company’s leadership team and is based in Denver, Colorado.
• Work closely with the company’s management to set and execute strategic and tactical plans to achieve sales and margin growth targets.
• Act as the consumer and category expert in the development process. Identify color, fabric, and functional trends and spot opportunities based upon consumer insights, product category knowledge, and market analysis. Help develop innovative product ideas to take advantage of identified opportunities.
• Work cross-functionally with design and product development to bring to market product lines and line extensions that meet and exceed sales, margin, and brand objectives.
• Work cross-functionally with marketing to plan, develop, and execute PR initiatives, especially product reviews, brand mentions, and activities to improve brand awareness.
• Source and supervise cutting edge graphic designers for Artist Series products.
• Support company presence at expos and PR events.
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent. Design and apparel merchandising preferred.
• Minimum of 5 years working experience, preferably in the cycling and/or outdoor industry.
• Personal knowledge of and passion for cycling. The ideal candidate will have media contacts in the industry.
• Demonstrated entrepreneurial bent, self-motivated, get it done attitude.
• Team player able to work on and to lead cross-functional teams.
• Proficiency with MS Office applications and Photoshop graphics programs.
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume through Malakye.
Pactimo provides a super positive, team-oriented environment, competitive pay, product discounts, full benefits including medical/dental, paid vacation, 401K plan with matching company contribution.