Trade Marketing Coordinator
- Black Diamond Equipment, Ltd.
- United States
- Salt Lake City, UT
- 2 year(s)
- Not Available
Black Diamond is seeking a Trade Marketing Coordinator in Salt Lake City, Utah.
The Trade Marketing Coordinator is responsible for the creation, development and implementation of all sales-enabling marketing programs, services and tools that support the global sales force during sell-in (pre-season). Annual deliverables including but not limited to: Bi-annual sales work tool, regional tradeshow logistics and execution, national tradeshow logistics and execution, marketing sales sample procurement and inventory management, global sales meeting logistics and execution.
Authorized and responsible to continuously improve upon and perform all duties according to BDEL Quality, Safety and Employee Policies and Procedures:
1. Create and execute best-in-class sales support services and tools. Work closely with applicable teams in project production processes and project management.
2. Coordinate a cross-functional team to produce and distribute all sales literature, sell-in tool kits, seasonal marketing calendars, merchandising guides, dealer resource tool kits, clinic tools, swag, co-op programs and other sales marketing projects as needed.
3. Coordinate and assist in the project management, operation and logistics of all national tradeshow presentations (including but not limited to OR, SIA, OutDoor and ISPO), as well as regional tradeshow, sales meeting and go-to-market presentations.
4. Serve as liaison and main Marketing contact point for sell-in related matters with the Sales Department, US sales representatives, BDEU and IGD: trafficking requests, informing teams of tool availability, etc.
5. Manage product samples and distribution.
6. Responsible for conducting, managing and following an organized process with clear deliverables and formal reviews. Communicate project status to any/all stakeholders utilizing project production schedules.
7. Responsible and authorized to keep the Marketing Department and other team members on task and ensure the timely and efficient execution of all trade marketing related projects.
8. Responsible for managing and updating marketing projects with analog project management documents and Designated PM Software.
9. Day-to-day management of outside vendors, including developing project specs, soliciting bids, purchasing and inspection of printing and overseeing assembly and shipment, and tracking billing.
10. Executes other Marketing projects as directed by the VM/Retail Director.
- Required: Bachelor’s degree
- Preferred: Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related fields
- Required: Relevant work experience in project management
- Preferred: Project management experience within the Outdoor Industry
Skills and General Experience:
- Required: High degree of organizational skills, project management skills, attention to detail, ability to multi-task, and scheduling ability required. Demonstrated ability to work with and positively influence a broad and diverse group toward achieving a mutually agreed upon goal. Comfortable with change, and works well under pressure. Strong listening and presentation skills. Experience and demonstrated success working with team of diverse, international and performance-oriented clients, and meeting their needs. Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills. Experience and knowledge of climbing and/or skiing is essential. Must be fluent in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, KeyNote. Fluency in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Preferred: All of the above, plus significant experience with developing creative processes, project management and production schedules within the Outdoor.
Alternative qualification: Additional 3 years experience in above can substitute for a Bachelor’s degree.
To apply, please click on the "External Application" link, and be sure to let us know you found this job on Malakye!