Global Business Manager, GURU
- Cycling Sports Group
- United States
- Wilton, CT
- 5 year(s)
- Not Available
Cycling Sports Group is seeking a Global Business Manager for its GURU brand in Wilton, Connecticut.
Accelerates global brand development, distribution, growth and profitability to achieve and surpass sales, profitability, and business goals, objectives, and KPIs.
Global Brand Business Manager:
- Establishes and manages to annual global revenue, P&L responsibility, and profit targets
- Develops and implements rigorous performance standards for brand product and marketing functions
- Oversee development of resources supporting the brand
- Optimize growth potential of Guru
Strategic Brand Management:
- Defines market leadership strategies and brand strategy to deliver against long-term goal
- Sets audacious, but achievable long-term goal and vision for the brand
- Drives innovation across product, marketing, and ways of working
- Attracts and retains exceptional talent providing leadership, mentorship, and collaboration within the Guru team and global region personnel.
- Activates individual and team development
- Experience in cycling industry with specific knowledge of fit technology and the overall cycling industry
- BS in marketing, business or related discipline required.
- Experience/Leadership in managing teams and collaboration across divisions and departments globally.
- Management style that is accessible, decisive and supportive, a proven record of strategic thinking, strong business acumen and financial knowledge, superior presentation, written, and verbal communication
- Financial acumen – ability to understand financials, budgets, P&L, and al financial reporting.
- Additional language skills
- Master’s degree in Marketing or Business or related field.
To apply, please click on the "External Application" link, and be sure to let us know you found this job on Malakye!