- United States
- 0 year(s)
- Not Available
We're looking for an experienced Production Manager to join the team!
The Production Coordinator must be process-oriented, have strong problem solving skills, and have the ability to communicate with all levels of staff, management, and factories if needed. Must work well in timeline driven environment, and superior organizational, prioritization, multi-tasking, and time management skills, with an emphasis on accuracy and timeliness. The ideal candidate will also have a great sense of urgency, be detail oriented, have excellent communication skills, and work well in team environments.
• Issue and maintain all production POs/WIP.
• Communicate on a daily basis with suppliers to ensure PO’s are confirmed in a timely manner and are meeting requested delivery dates
• Responsible for ensuring accurate quantities by color and size are purchased (based on current sales and sales history) and that costing is accurate
• Daily communication with internal counterparts; Merchandising, Design, Ecommerce, Sales, Distribution, etc.
• Coordinate buys with sales team on all seasonal goods as well as all special programs.
• Troubleshoot production issues and effectively communicate decisions/resolutions with all parties involved.
• Issue Production SMU buys with delegated vendors and ensure on time delivery.
• Ensure on time delivery of product
• Communicate to sales and management on all production issues where orders are not hitting required dates
• Proactively identify and address production issues to minimize delays
• Industry experience with apparel suppliers preferred.
• 5+ years’ experience in production/manufacturing
• Experience working with overseas vendors
• Knowledge of transportation & logistics
• Familiarity with and adhere to vendor compliance manuals
• Knowledge of an ERP system
• Ability to work in individual and group settings
• Ability to adjust to changing priorities
• Excellent attention to detail toward meticulous work
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
• Strong organizational skills
• Ability to maintain professional and positive attitude
• Goal oriented