Primitive is growing, again! We’re looking to add an experienced Product Line Manager.
- Traffic-control across all product categories. (softgoods, hardgoods, printables and accessories)
- Project management and workflow oversight for design and development teams
- Maintenance of development WIPs across all product categories
- Seasonal and SMU product calendar management
- Liaise between Sales, Design, Marketing and Production in service of product and calendar priorities
- Lead facilitation of Merchandising strategy
- Interpret in-season and post-season sales (SKU analysis as relates to creation of line-plans and strong SKU performance)
- Curate assortments and assist in segmentation that provides meaningful points of difference
- 5+ years in branded merchandise/development
- 1-2 years management and cross-functional partnerships a plus
- BA: Merchandising, Product Management, or Business Preferred or equivalent combination of years of experience and education.
- Adobe Creative Suite & Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written, strong cross-functional collaboration skills required
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to play an integral role within a broader team, connect the department and individual expectations to company vision
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to juggle multiple priorities and deadlines
- Ability to work with others as part of cross-functional team, build consensus, and achieve results across a variety of distinct groups.
- Knowledge of product forecasting, statistical modeling and/or strategic planning
- Understanding of product development and manufacturing process
Please submit resume and intro letter through Malakye.