Primitive’s international business continues to grow and the company now has an International Sales Manager opportunity to open for someone to head up the company’s growth and development in South America.
If you have experience managing that territory in the skate / lifestyle-driven industries we want to talk with you.
This International Sales Manager position will be responsible for the driving and implementation of an International Distributor strategic plan. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record excelling in identifying customer needs, understanding the global lifestyle apparel landscape and building solid business relationships with the ultimate goal in growing brand equity and sales globally.
• Position to focus on International Distributor business development existing and potential.
• Build and execute sales and marketing plans for assigned regions based upon directed global strategy.
• Reach seasonal revenue targets for all regions while maintaining directed margins.
• Facilitate seasonal Distributor Sample needs and manage.
• Assist management with setting International Key Account and Distributor sales and marketing goals.
• Working closely with operations on inventory, shipping orders within window.
• Analyze sales trends to determine needs or opportunities.
• Monitor and evaluate the sales performance of International business against forecasted targets.
• Social Media Distributor support.
• Consistent goal to make overall processes as efficient as possible for entire department/sales team.
• International sample management.
• Creation and management of International Retail Marketing program, ensuring unified, global messaging.
• Work with Distributors in developing brand right marketing projects.
• Facilitate all internal and external communications for defined Key Accounts.
• Working with Operations to coordinate outbound Distributor shipments and ensuring proper fulfillment.
• Consistent communication with Distributors, identifying issues, trends and opportunities.
• Understanding the global landscape ongoing through travel to existing and potential partner regions.
• BA preferred or relevant work experience.
• In-depth market knowledge of the action sport / lifestyle fashion market is important as well as relevant international retailer / distributor relationships.
• Demonstrated track record of success working with premium, branded products.
• Experience opening channels of distribution.
• Proven ability to meet sales and profitability targets (with equal emphasis on both).
• Must have excellent experience managing sales distribution on a B2B level.
• Experience working with distributors, retailers, industry partners and sales reps.
• Excellent interpersonal communication, presentation and writing skills for both internal and external use.
• Knowledge and understanding of forecasting, product planning, promotions, budgeting, and retail math with the ability to use such in compelling presentations to distributors, retailers, reps and internal stakeholders.
• Analytically adept possessing the ability to understand business opportunities, trends, and issues.
• Problem solver.
• Self-motivated, organized leader skillset.
• Willingness to operate flexible working hours and travel consistent with a management role in an international business.
• Proficient Microsoft Office programs including Excel and PowerPoint.
• Multilingual a plus.
Please submit resume and intro letter through Malakye.com