In-House Sales and Marketing Associate
- Freshpark Industries
- United States
- Huntington Beach, CA
- 1 year(s)
- Not Available
Freshpark Industries is looking for an In-House Sales & Marketing Team member in Huntington Beach, CA.
ABOUT FRESHPARK INDUSTRIES //
Founded in 2000, we are a Professional Portable Obstacles Company for the innovation of youth development through Skateboarding, BMX, Stunt Scootering, Strider, Motorcycle, Snowboarding, Mountain Biking, Sandboarding, R/C, and Wakeboarding. We manufacture and distribute portable, foldable, linkable and durable obstacles worldwide. In the world of action sports there is always an obstacle needed and Freshpark is the only company in the world that does what it does!
POSITION SUMMARY //
Freshpark is looking to add an In-House Sales and Marketing Associate to our small and growing team. The ideal candidate will be well-versed in action sports with a working knowledge of the industries we serve. This position requires someone that is well-organized, has a strong initiative and exudes confidence in working with a team.
Previous experience with QuickBooks, processing shipping, and multiple social media outlets is REQUIRED for consideration. This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to grow with our team!
• Salary depends on previous experience and sales track record
• After the initial first year, you will earn:
• Commission on sales, after first year (approx. $10K to 20K additional income depending on your success)
• Health Insurance, 1 Week paid vacation, sick pay, and paid Holidays
• $2,000 annual raise each year, after passing review
NOTE: If you’re motivated to learn more and more, your pay can also increase!
• Coordinate and maintain general office administration; shipping, light accounting, filing, etc
• Answering and addressing inbound phone calls
• Service existing accounts and provide customer service
• Light marketing duties – able to post and interact with Freshpark social media outlets
• Communicate regularly with other members of the team
• Conduct, initiate and manage sales via phone, email and online channels along with running discount campaigns.
• Maintain and update office files (quickbooks, excel charts, marketing timelines, etc)
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS //
• 1 + Years of experience with Quickbooks software REQUIRED
• 1 + years of experience sharing and posting effective social media content
• Previous experience with Microsoft, specifically excel and spreadsheets
• Strong organizational and communication skills and attention to detail
• Punctuality is a MUST, as well as local – Orange County candidates only
TO APPLY // Please submit your brief cover letter and resume through Malakye.
DO NOT Call Freshpark in regards to this position.
Competitive Compensation and Commission Structure | Benefits after Trial Period | $2,000 Annual Raise with Passing Review | Casual Work Environment