Don’t want to work for a giant disconnected organization? – Want to be part of an awesome ride? Sun Bum is a high quality brand of sun care products specifically formulated for people who live and love in the sun. Check us out at www.TrustTheBum.com
If you are self motivated, have an entrepreneurial spirit and would be excited by the opportunity to be part of a high growth company, then this role may be for you.
Sun Bum is seeking a Consumer Engagement Representative who must be a resourceful team player with exceptional organizational and communication skills.
This position offers a great opportunity for experienced, empathetic, dependable, team-oriented customer service professional to join our exciting, fast growing company. Using creative, ‘out of the box’ thinking, this person will do whatever it takes to exceed customers’ expectations and deliver a truly remarkable service experience. Only individuals with outstanding work ethics, strong verifiable references and “customer-first” mindsets need apply, as only the “best of the best” candidates will be considered.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Deliver excellent customer service support to our consumers through phone, email, social media channels, live chat, etc.
- Provide all online consumer order support – review of issues, updates on shipping, support to warehouse, etc.
- Assist our online customers with ordering, tracking shipments, product questions and make interacting with Sun Bum the best part of their day!
- Review, log and report issues and work with the eCommerce team to ensure our consumers are having a great experience shopping on our site
- Log consumer interactions, spot trends and report findings to internal managers to improve our products and overall business
- Monitor and respond to all reviews and Q&A on our website and on Amazon.com
- Manage any and all consumer support for consumers purchasing on Amazon.com
- Assist in the development of department methods and procedures
- Provide excellent, professional customer service and support to our customers by doing things with innovative and even unconventional
- Provide excellent education to all consumers on our breadth of product and is able to assist consumers with purchasing decisions
- Educate, inspire and teach consumers about our products and sun safety
- Never accepts or becomes comfortable with the status quo, but is always thinking of ways to change processes, perspectives and improve the overall customer experience.
- Quick and friendly follow-up on all customer issues, inquiries and opportunities with a whatever-it-takes attitude
- Ability to Work Independently in a fun, fast-paced environment
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and work under time constraints with
attention to detail
- Data Order Entry
- Demonstrate flexibility and the willingness to adapt to a fast-paced
- Effectively communicate with customers while maintaining a positive
- Work effectively with other members of the Sun Bum team to get
information required to support consumers with their inquiries/requests
- Communicate with various departments to ensure successful outcome
of our consumer needs
- Assist in the fulfillment of periodic marketing promotions
- Other general administrative duties (e.g., filing, data entry, etc.) as
We are looking for someone that is:
- Entrepreneurial – Ability to excel in an environment of freedom and accountability. Sets initiative and assumes tolerable levels of risk.
- Detail oriented – Demands accuracy of smallest technical details, has understanding of quality management principles and has strong written and verbal communication skills. Ability to multi-task.
- Organized – Consistent commitment to accurate records and reporting
- Responsible – Will take accountability and sees problems as
opportunities for growth and innovation and to be a creative problem solver.
- 2+ years experience providing exceptional customer service required.
- Bachelors Degree preferred
- Proficient computer skills (experience with Microsoft Dynamics GP,
Sales Pad and Online Store Platform Preferred) along with Microsoft
Word and Excel
- Proven exceptional communication skills – both written and verbal
- Experience working with eCommerce and/or a review platform is a
- CRM experience also a plus
Consumer Engagement Representative
|Required Experience:||2 year(s)|
|Salary Range:||Not available|
Posted 7 days ago