Don’t want to work for a giant disconnected organization? – Want to be part of an awesome ride? Sun Bum is a high-quality brand of sun care and lifestyle products specifically formulated for people who live and love in the sun. Check us out at www.SunBum.com
If you are self motivated, have an entrepreneurial spirit and would be excited by the opportunity to be part of a high growth company, then this role may be for you.
Sun Bum is seeking a Retailer and Sales Support Representative who must be a resourceful team player with exceptional organizational and communication skills.
This position offers a great opportunity for an experienced, empathetic, dependable, team-oriented sales support professional to join our exciting, fast growing company. Using creative, ‘out of the box’ thinking, this person will do whatever it takes to exceed customers’ expectations and deliver a truly remarkable service experience. Only individuals with outstanding work ethics, strong verifiable references and “customer-first” mindsets need apply, as only the “best of the best” candidates will be considered.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Order entry and processing
- Provide excellent, professional customer service and support to our key accounts, sales representatives and customers by completing tasks with innovative and even unconventional ways
- Be a knowledgeable resource for sales tools especially products and lifestyle items in our portfolio
- Provide excellent service to both internal and external customers by handling the entire sales cycle (order entry, tracking, pricing inquiries and stock status etc)
- Daily review of various reports
- Never accepts or becomes comfortable with the status quo, but is always thinking of ways to change processes, perspectives and improve the overall customer experience.
- Quick and friendly follow-up on all customer issues, inquiries and opportunities with a whatever-it-takes attitude
- Ability to work Independently in a fun, fast-paced environment
- Maintain effective communication with distribution warehouses
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and work under time constraints with attention to detail
- Accounting support – invoicing, statements and follow up
- Assist in the development of department methods and procedures
- Demonstrate flexibility and the willingness to adapt to a fast-paced environment
- Be able to effectively communicate with customers while maintaining a positive attitude
- Assist in the fulfillment of periodic marketing promotions
- Other general administrative duties (e.g., filing, data entry, etc.) as assigned