Data Quality Coordinator
- Highway Two
- United States
- Aliso Viejo, CA
- 2 year(s)
- Not Available
Highway Two is seeking a Data Quality Coordinator in Aliso Viejo, CA.
The Data Quality Coordinator position is responsible for the collection, analysis, and reporting of sales/supply chain data to support the Sales, Operations, and Finance departments. This position will create both standardized and custom reports and conduct quantitative product/sales analysis to the specifications of the aforementioned departments. He/she will manage internal item data which communicates with Highway Two’s B2B site. In some cases, this involves working directly with the partner brands in order to ensure a consistent brand image across all platforms.
• Create and report various Supply Chain Management/Sales metrics
• Monitor, manage, and improve the efficiency of IT support services (ERP/B2B)
• B2B database maintenance
Ensure accurate data sync between B2B and SAP
Maintain item numbers, descriptions and item categories
Update product and lifestyle images
• Create and maintain B2B metrics; orders, lines, dollars, customers using, etc.
• Provide B2B training to outside sales reps and customers
• Reports to: Director of Operations
• SAP / SCM planning software experience
• High-proficiency in MS office suite
• Advanced MS Excel must be demonstrated
• SQL knowledge required
• Visual Basic experience preferred
• Strong analytical skillset and continuous-improvement mindset
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• In-depth knowledge of supply chain planning preferred
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume through Malakye.
- Health / Dental / Vision Benefits
- Employee Discount on H2 Products
- Fun active work environment