The Warranty Administrator is responsible for the daily activities associated with the company’s warranty program and is a vital contributor to the financial success of the organization by providing service and support.
• Process warranty requests and returns
• Point of contact for all claim related requests
• Coordination with the Inside Sales management teams as well as individual brands on
presenting a complete and technical warranty service addressing each brand’s needs
• Process orders received from retailers, sample orders, B2B website orders, preseason programs,
sales team submissions and employee purchases
• Accurately enter and log preseason & rep sample orders
• New Dealer Set-up: Request, receive and process Dealer Info Sheets and tax certificates
• Initiate necessary credit requests to credit department when orders are entered. Maintain
systematic follow through on all held orders – credit, warehouse, etc.
• Interact with outside/inside sales reps and retailers for order status requests
• Support sales team with general admin tasks to assist in achieving team objectives and goals
• Other duties as assigned
• Ability to work in a fast pace environment and to process high volume of invoicing in a timely
• Proficiency basic computer programs and MS Office
• Excellent attention to detail
• Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
• Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
• Strong communication skills
• SAP Business One experience a PLUS
Education and Experience:
• High school diploma or equivalent
• 2+ years of prior administration or customer service support
• Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
• Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
Please submit resume and intro letter through Malakye.