Footwear Product Development Manager
- Pinnacle Brand Group
- United States
- San Diego
- 5 year(s)
- Not Available
Manage the footwear product development process. Act as the knowledge sharing hub of all items in footwear development. A propensity to multi-task and work with a heightened sense of urgency is pivotal to the success of this role.
• Timely and accurate completion of projects which will enable the development team to deliver the best product at the established retail introduction period.
• Proactively manage the product development process according to the needs of Sales and the business.
• On time delivery of all agreed upon key samples.
• Achieve minimum target margins while providing exceptional quality and high value to the customer.
• Coordinates all sample making of new materials, packaging, and footwear.
• Operates with a complete understanding of the development process (which includes Sales, Design, Development, Pre-costing, Fit &Wear, and Factory Development)
• Consistently manages systems, people, timelines, projects and resources in an organized, well-prioritized manner
• Involves and communicates with other departments at appropriate times to facilitate process; works pro-actively to stay ahead of timelines
• Effectively manages footwear development projects: able to identify, access and utilize resources outside of direct control to facilitate development objectives
• Resolves all pre-costing issues in a complete and timely manner
• BS Degree
• 5+ years of Footwear Development experience
• Passion and interest in fine footwear
• A sound understanding of the human foot and associated biomechanics
• Possess an ability for creative problem solving
• A sense of style and eye for details
Please send your resume, cover letter and salary expectations. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.