Freelance Apparel Developer
- United States
- Santa Ana, CA
- 3 year(s)
- Not Available
AFTCO is looking for a freelance Apparel Developer to help with our upcoming Spring 2019 development season starting around mid-November.
- 3 to 5+ years in Tech Development with better sportswear experience needed. Men’s, Women’s and Youth divisions will be represented.
- Expert-level proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (Cloud Edition/Mac OS), particularly in Illustrator. Photoshop/Textile Print knowledge is a plus.
- Primarily you will be doing Tech Packs and related tasks in a pre-determined format.
- You will be working directly with the Design Director and Development Managers.
- Further Job details and scope to be discussed in interview.
- Self-starter, Self-Organized, with attention to detail and accuracy is critical.
- Flexibility with day-to-day responsibilities with ability to prioritize efficiently.
- Timely adherence to Calendar and Apparel knowledge is paramount.
- Initiate Tech Packs to Product Development Team, listing construction details, call-outs and bill-of-materials.
- Update existing Tech Packs with trim, hangtag, packaging, and label details.
- Ability to create and adjust detailed garment sketches in Illustrator.
- Color sensibility.
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume through Malakye.