MARKETING MANAGER - E-Commerce – Digital – Brand - Communications
- Alp-n-Rock LLC
- United States
- Carlsbad, CA
- 2 year(s)
- Not Available
E-Commerce – Digital – Brand - Communications
We are looking for a hands-on Marketing Manager to spearhead the growth of our online and wholesale business, inclusive of our website, marketplace channel, social media, mobile experience and influencer marketing while further integrating client experience through omni-channel engagement.
We are looking for an individual with a great attitude, work ethic and team spirit, who is creative, strategic, and passionate about Marketing and Communications to join our small team as we continue to grow. We require a demonstrated track record of eCommerce growth, employing creative marketing judgment and best practices.
The ideal candidate will possess prior experience in the women's luxury apparel category and/or experience with contemporary or action sport apparel brands.
SPECIFIC AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
• Develop and execute a comprehensive marketing strategy encompassing brand awareness, digital marketing and eCommerce, focusing on revenue generation with short and long term KPIs
• Continuously optimize creative message strategies using PPC to increase performance, testing message content, images, offers, landing pages, frequency, segments, and more
• Drive all marketing and promotional campaigns to effectively acquire and retain customers, from strategy and planning to implementation; including but not limited to promotional execution, email marketing, social media marketing, digital marketing, content development and search engine optimization.
• Monitor competitors’ efforts, site changes, industry trends and innovations
• Analyze campaign and channel results to determine best allocation of marketing efforts and results.
• Responsible for overseeing all copy-writing, including product descriptions and all brand messaging
• Follow best practices to ensure constant update of new technologies and marketing strategies to bring the brand and product offerings to the forefront
• Develop and execute a cohesive marketing plan to increase brand awareness
• Manage brand identity and customer research
• Support and reinforce overall AnR brand image
• Plan and manage the development of all content and marketing campaigns end-to-end, including planning, targeting, set-up, testing, execution, reporting and optimization
• Recommend and manage budgets for ads on all platforms from digital to print
• Continuously optimize creative message strategies across all platforms and advertising forms
• Create engaging experience for customers on the web site and all social media platforms including email marketing, loyalty programs, landing page optimization and inbound marketing
• Identify and manage key influencers and synergistic events
• Direct the email marketing program including all promotional, trigger-based, targeted segment campaigns, and service email. Develop annual email marketing KPI’s and related strategies that meet or exceed annual sales goals
• Work with graphic artist to create all marketing assets from concept to completion while adhering to Alp-n-Rock’s brand standards and meeting tight deadlines
Site and Technology:
• Ownership and management of Technical Infrastructure and web development.
• Propose continuous improvements along key KPIs traffic, conversion, order value, returns and cancellations
• Drive improvements to the eCommerce technology, front-end and back-end, maximizing both effectiveness and economies of scale
• Manage site analytics, in order to improve website performance, including new ways to drive traffic and revenue opportunities
• Ownership and management of SEO measurements and monitoring methodologies.
• Tracking coding including Google Analytics metrics tracking code, custom links and social media integration
• Build, manage and maintain relationships with third parties such as vendors and on-line partners, to explore effective ways to improve the on-line customer experience while hitting profit targets. revenues and profits
• Develop content for the site, emails and digital marketing
• Set up and grow relationships with the media and brand influencers and ambassadors
• Create all marketing communications, managing timelines, deliverables and content.
• Develop and distribute press releases and news articles on product launches, key initiatives while securing placement in trade and fashion publications
• Define and create collateral for product launches and promotional material (Brochures, Press Releases, Catalogs), product and product line presentations and data sheets.
• Create strategy and engaging content for all platforms including the website and social media.
Analytics and Reporting:
• Develop and monitor KPIs for key marketing initiatives, update weekly & monthly trackers, and provide reports to senior management and at board presentations.
• Compose and analyze weekly eComm sales reports to look for gaps, trends and recommendations for improvement both on the product and advertising front
• Benchmark, measure, analyze, and report on results of eCommerce and online marketing initiatives such as web store sales, email campaigns, SEM, and SEO
Alp-n-Rock provides unique life-style fashion for those who have a passion for an active outdoor life. We strive at Alp-n-Rock to create one-of-a-kind timeless clothing that combines fashion and functionality. From our signature tops to a carefully curated outerwear collection, we provide versatile pieces that paired together, create chic looks. We hope with every item you wear you invoke the passion, creativity, and adventurous spirit we put into each garment.
As a premium sport-fashion brand rooted in the belief that the greatest luxury is the ability to give back, our mission at Alp-n-Rock is to help others. We donate up to 10% of profits to Room to Read to fund scholarships to girls in developing countries, providing the lifelong gift of an education.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND PROFESSIONAL TRAITS:
• Deep understanding of current digital landscape including Google AdWords, Bing Ads, Facebook and Instagram.
• In-depth understanding of Google’s marketing tools including Analytics, Adwords, Search Console, Tag Manager, and Webmaster Tools
• Successful track-record of developing marketing strategies, executing, measuring, and delivering on performance targets.
• Strong project management skills including: conceptualization, driving alignment, planning resources, managing deadlines and objectives, delivering analysis and recommendations.
• Highly analytical, data-driven and understands how to optimize email programs to deliver upon overall company goals and metrics.
• Strong understanding of the luxury consumer mindset and a dedication to creating great consumer experiences.
• Demonstrated experience in growing revenue, optimizing cost efficiency and maximizing profit
• Ability and desire to work in a fast-paced small business environment and meet deadlines under pressure
• Entrepreneurial leader with a flexible approach to problem solving
• Strong writing skills
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
• Bachelor’s Degree – Marketing or Business
• 5+ years of online marketing and eCommerce hands-on management experience with demonstrated success in leading online business growth
• Prior experience in direct-to-consumer retail website management
• Strong budget management skills
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume through Malakye.com.
Great work/life balance, Medical/Dental, Vacation/Sick Time off, 401(k) savings plan, Flexible Spending, Life & disability Insurance, AFLAC, Casual dress code, Free Product, An amazing place to work!