Digital Marketing Manager - E-Commerce / Apparel
- Alp-n-Rock LLC
- United States
- Carlsbad, CA
- 5 year(s)
- Not Available
Alp-n-Rock is a premium Sport-Fashion life-style active brand. We cater to consumers who see the value in giving back just as much as they see the superior quality of our products. We are passionate about what we do and very team orientated. We are looking for an individual with a great attitude and team spirit, who is flexible, proactive and passionate about marketing to join our small team as we continue to grow.
We are looking for a hands-on Marketing Manager to spearhead the growth of our online business, inclusive of our website, marketplace channel, social media, mobile experience, influencers and affiliated partners while further integrating client experience through omni-channel engagement.
You will be in charge of eCommerce in terms of revenue growth, profitability, business development and overall brand awareness development. Your responsibilities include strategically planning, testing, implementing, and optimizing online marketing investments and initiatives for the SEM, SEO, affiliates, display/retargeting, email, and referral programs. The ideal candidate will possess prior experience in the women's luxury apparel category and/or experience with contemporary apparel and/or accessory brands.
SPECIFIC AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
STRATEGY AND EXECUTION:
• Develop, implement and execute the strategic marketing plan
• Develop, manage and direct all SEM, SEO, PPC display/retargeting, email, and lead generate/online referral programs, ensuring investments and efforts within each program drive the forecasted amount of qualified traffic, demand, and buyers for each program.
• Determine annual marketing investment required to meet or exceed sales goals.
• Ensure continual optimization of each program to drive results versus forecast on a weekly, monthly and annual basis. Oversee efforts to ensure optimal allocation of the weekly budget investments in each program.
• Direct the email marketing program including all promotional, trigger-based, targeted segment campaigns, and service email. Develop annual email marketing KPI’s and related strategies that meet or exceed annual sales goals
• Increase lifetime value by engaging customers with the most targeted, relevant, and personalized content at each stage of the customer lifecycle.
• Perform customer analysis, segment customers into meaningful and actionable audiences, conduct A/B and multivariate tests, establish reporting infrastructure, track and analyze performance, and communicate results.
• Build, manage and maintain relationships with third parties such as vendors and on-line partners, to explore effective ways to improve the on-line customer experience while hitting profit targets. revenues and profits
• Monitor competitors’ efforts, site changes, industry trends and innovations
• Propose continuous improvements along key KPIs traffic, conversion, order value, returns and cancellations
• Drive improvements to the eCommerce technology, front-end and back-end, maximizing both effectiveness and economies of scale
• Manage site analytics, in order to improve website performance, including new ways to drive traffic and revenue opportunities
• Tracking coding including Google Analytics metrics tracking code, custom links and social media integration
• Research other platforms
• Work closely with the wholesale team to ensure multi-channel consistency
• Analyze campaign and channel results to determine best allocation of marketing efforts and results.
• Support and reinforce overall AnR brand image
• Develop brand guidelines
• Work with graphic artist to create newsletters, Facebook ads, banner ads and other marketing materials from concept to completion while adhering to Alp-n-Rock’s brand standards and meeting tight deadlines
• Build and manage email lists through Klaviyo
• Responsible for overseeing all company-wide marketing copy-writing
REQUIRED SKILLS AND PROFESSIONAL TRAITS:
• Deep understanding of current digital landscape including Google AdWords, Bing Ads, Facebook, Instagram and Klaviyo
• The ability to anticipate future digital marketing programs.
• Successful track-record of developing marketing strategies, executing, measuring, and delivering on performance targets.
• Strong project management skills including: conceptualization, driving alignment, planning resources, managing deadlines and objectives, delivering analysis and recommendations.
• Highly analytical, data-driven and understands how to optimize email programs to deliver upon overall company goals and metrics.
• Strong understanding of the luxury consumer mindset and a dedication to creating great consumer experiences.
• Takes ownership, problem solves and demonstrates a high level of accountability.
• Demonstrated experience in growing revenue, optimizing cost efficiency and maximizing profit
• Proven leadership skills in process, people and results
• Strong sense of ‘brand’ and customer experience
• Ability and desire to work in a fast-paced small business environment and meet deadlines under pressure
• Entrepreneurial leader with a flexible approach to problem-solving
• Strong writing skills
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
• Bachelor’s Degree – Marketing or Business
• 5+ years of online marketing and eCommerce hands-on management experience with demonstrated success in leading online business growth
• Prior experience in direct-to-consumer retail website management
• Strong budget management skills
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume through Malakye.com
Base salary and attractive eCommerce bonus plan. Benefits: Health & Dental Insurance, 401k, FSA, Life Insurance, Casual dress code, Free Product, Team environment