You’re an original. So are we.
We're a company of people who like to create our own path. We invented the blue jean in 1873, and we reinvented khaki pants in 1986. We pioneered labor and environmental guidelines in manufacturing. And we build sustainability into everything we do. Our brands stand for freedom and self-expression around the world.
Where we lead, others follow. For more than 160 years, we’ve used the strength of our brands to lead with our values and make an impact on the world. We employ more than 15,000 people globally to support our great brands: Levi’s®, Dockers®, Denizen® and Signature by Levi Strauss & Co.™
We are looking for a Data analyst intern to join our Loyalty and CRM team based in Brussels. You will analyze customer-level data to understand customer behavior and trends to provide strategic recommendations on ways to optimize and refine promotional and brand related communications.
ABOUT THE JOB
• Analyze the impact of loyalty marketing programs utilizing both quantitative and qualitative measures
• Analyze customer-level data to understand customer behavior and trends to provide strategic recommendations on ways to optimize and refine our communication strategy
• Analyze customer-level data to understand customer behavior and trends to provide strategic recommendations on ways to optimize and refine promotional activity
• Ad Hoc reporting
• Building and maintaining Dashboards using Tableau
• Building web analytics reports in Adobe Analytics (Omniture)
• Monitor the main loyalty KPIs
• Recent graduate or last year student in Marketing, Business Administration,
• Excellent Analytical skills
• Good SQL knowledge
• Experience with Web Analytics tools (such as Google Analytics and Omniture)
• Prior Experience with Data Visualization tools (e.g. Tableau, Power BI)
• Advanced MS Office skills
• Excellent organizational and communicational skills, able to perform in a fast-paced environment and prioritize large amounts of work and collaborate with stakeholders across the business
• Prior Internship experience in ecommerce, data analysis or CRM is a plus
Start date: As soon as possible for a minimum of 6 months renewable.
WHAT WE OFFER
Great work experience in an international, energetic and fun environment.
Great opportunity to work for the world’s number one denim brand.
Great chance to learn and develop in this highly agile role.
LOCATIONZaventem, BelgiumFULL TIME/PART TIMEFull timeCurrent LS&Co Employees, apply via your Workday account.