You're an original. So are we.
We're a company of people who like to forge our own path. We invented the blue jean in 1873, and we reinvented khaki pants in 1986. We pioneered labor and environmental guidelines in manufacturing. And we work to build sustainability into everything we do. Our brands stand for freedom and self-expression around the world.
Where we lead, others follow. For more than 160 years, we've used the strength of our brands to lead with our values and make an outsized impact on the world. We employ more than 15,000 people globally to support our great brands: Levi's®, Dockers®, Denizen® and Signature by Levi Strauss & Co.™
We are looking for a sharp and detail-oriented Executive Assistant to join our Levi’s Global Brand Team and provide administrative support to three executives. We need an expert multi-tasker who thrives in a high-stakes, fast-paced environment. From event support to meeting coordination and project management, no task is too big or too small for this unflappable assistant who can handle changing priorities with ease. This candidate understands that success is in the details and is energized by the idea of being a beacon of order and precision for a high-performing team.
• Serve as the administrative assistant to three Levi’s Global Brand leaders
• Manage schedules/calendars, and work cross-functionally with other assistants to schedule complex meetings
• Coordinate travel plans
• Manage expense reporting
• Coordinating and set-up team meetings, offsites, and events
• Act as a liaison to other corporate groups on administrative issues
• Partner with the finance lead and Levi’s Global Brand leadership team on operational items such as managing budgets, tracking expenditures and managing approvals
• Set up new contractors and manage when contractors cycle out
• Prepare meeting agendas, schedule conference calls, capture meeting takeaways & action items as needed
• Support special projects and ad-hoc requests as requested
• Bachelor's degree preferred
• 2-3 years of agency or in-house administrative experience
• Exceptional communications skills, including writing and editing, strong proofreading and grammar skills
• Expert knowledge with MS Office applications including Word, Excel and Outlook; Microsoft Teams, Concur, ADP Timesaver proficiency a bonus
• Keenly detail-oriented, with outstanding organizational skills
• Able to manage shifting priorities and remain calm and focused under pressure
• Effective interpersonal skills, discerning judgement, and discretion
• Proactive problem-solver who can think on their feet
• Flexibility in schedule to staff early morning or late afternoon events
Levi Strauss & Co. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. We are committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and experience of our workforce to create opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of any protected category. Minorities, females, people with disabilities and veterans are highly encouraged to apply.
LOCATIONSan Francisco, CA, USAFULL TIME/PART TIMEFull timeCurrent LS&Co Employees, apply via your Workday account.