JOB DESCRIPTIONYou’re an original. So are we.
We’re a company of people who like to forge our own path. We invented the blue jean in 1873, and we reinvented khaki pants in 1986. We pioneered labor and environmental guidelines in manufacturing. And we work to build sustainability into everything we do. Our brands stand for freedom and self-expression around the world.
Where we lead, others follow. For more than 160 years, we’ve used the strength of our brands to lead with our values and make an outsized impact on the world. We employ more than 15,000 people globally to support our great brands: Levi’s®, Dockers®, Denizen® and Signature by Levi Strauss & Co.™
We are looking for a Store Manager who will bring creativity and leadership to our team. It is necessary you have the desire to help bring our fashion to the future while maintaining the integrity of our brand’s past.
Reporting to the District Manager, the purpose of this position will be to direct and lead retail strategies and perform store operation functions to achieve financial growth and sustained brand equity.
Key Responsibilities:• Guide profitable sales and meet store financial plans through decisions and leading the store team to accomplish performance goals (Conversion, Units Per Transaction and Sales Per Hour)
• Recruit and make hiring, pay and termination decisions for all levels of store personnel including members of store management; manage employee relations issues including performance management and ensure associates follow LS&CO Operational Excellence policies and procedures
• Manage the training process for new hires on LS&CO culture, product knowledge, selling practices and other associate responsibilities, holding all employees accountable to individual sale goals.
• Coach staff to increase their knowledge, providing opportunities for continued development; create succession plans for developing associates for promotion
• Achieve payroll plan through managing store schedules, monitoring labor costs and adapting to business conditions based on weekly and monthly sales; plan payroll/scheduling based on store traffic to ensure the store is staffed to assist customers
• Ensure sound inventory management through an accurate receiving and sending merchandise process, completing all required business directives such as price change and ticketing procedures; prevent loss by educating associates, monitoring daily store activity, ensuring company policies are followed and partnering with Loss Prevention and Merchandising
• Perform store visual standards following visual merchandising direction, accomplishing product presentation; make decisions about and adaptations to visual merchandising direction based on the lay out and needs of the store; ensure product is displayed in a manner which tells a story through styling and propping and is compelling to the customer
• Maintain appropriate levels of product on the sales floor by planning and directing floor replenishment
• Create a compelling store experience for customers by engaging and modeling appropriate customer service behaviors to associates
Basic Qualifications:• Bachelor's degree (5+ years of retail work experience may be substituted for a degree)
• Minimum 3 years experience in retail store management position managing and coaching sales associates
• Apparel experience
• Positive, helpful demeanor and a passion and interest in Levi Strauss & Co
• Ability to lift up to 40 pounds, and constant standing, walking, squatting, kneeling, bending carrying items, and reaching overhead; comfortable climbing ladders.
We put a lot of thought into our programs to provide you with a benefits package that matters. Whether it is for medical care, taking time off, improving your health or planning for retirement, we've got you covered. Here's a snapshot:• 401K match: $1.25 for every $1.00 you contribute up to the first 6% of pay you save.
• Five hours of paid volunteer time per month with nonprofit organizations
• Product discount of 50% off regular-price merchandise
Our policy is to provide equal opportunity to all persons without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, marital status, Vietnam era/disabled veteran status, physical or mental disability, or other protected classes prohibited by applicable law. Company policy prohibits harassment of applicants or employees on the basis of any protected classes. We have established a continuing Affirmative Action Program to assure equal employment opportunity in all its policy decisions affecting recruitment, selection, assignment, promotion, training, and all other terms and conditions of employment.
LOCATIONRoseville, CA, USAFULL TIME/PART TIMEFull timeCurrent LS&Co Employees, apply via your Workday account.