You're an original. So are we.
We're a company of people who like to forge our own path. We invented the blue jean in 1873, and we reinvented khaki pants in 1986. We pioneered labor and environmental guidelines in manufacturing. And we work to build sustainability into everything we do. Our brands stand for freedom and self-expression around the world.
Where we lead, others follow. For more than 160 years, we've used the strength of our brands to lead with our values and make an outsized impact on the world. We employ more than 15,000 people globally to support our great brands: Levi's®, Dockers®, Denizen®, Signature by Levi Strauss & Co.™ and Beyond Yoga.
About the Job• Manage the execution of all product development, costing and sourcing activities, from proto samples to final manufacturing ready package in-line with supply chain strategies, cost, quality, and TOE requirements.
• Manage execution of all Go to Market Calendar development activities and drive accountabilities across all phases of development to ensure dates are met
• Manage execution of Protos / Samples/Pre-Production activities and monitor timely receipt to meet all deadlines
• Support execution of sourcing strategies
• Lead seasonal costing activities; gather all prices and align to FOB target
• Foster strong cross functional relationships w/ merch, design, supply planning and various other depts
• Support the resolution of quality issues
About You• Bachelor's Degree in apparel industry or combination of college education and related work experience
• Minimum 5 years or apparel production and/or product development experience (wovens, sweaters, knits) in tops and/or bottoms product categories
• Knowledge of garment construction, textiles and sundries
• Proven Knowledge and expertise with PLM, Excel and ability to learn new computer programs
• Dynamic analytical, problem solving and project management skills
• Positive flexible, can-do attitude with outside of the box thinking
• Ability to foster strong cross functional relationships, multi-task with a sense of urgency. Flexibility within fast-paced environment
• Effective interpersonal and organizational skills
• Excellent discretion, judgment, tact and diplomacy
• Must demonstrate an energetic, positive and teamwork demeanor at LS & Co.
The expected starting salary range for this role is $76,000 - $119,000k. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range based on the location of the role. The amount a particular employee will earn within the salary range will be based on several factors including, but not limited to, relevant education, qualifications, experience, skills, performance and business needs.
Levi Strauss & Co. (LS&Co.) offers a total rewards package that includes competitive pay, incentive plans, and a wide array of benefits designed to help you and your family stay healthy, meet your financial goals, and balance the demands of your work and personal life. Available benefits vary depending upon the specifics of the role; details relating to a specific role will be made available upon request.
Note: No amount of pay is considered to be wages or compensation until such amount is earned, vested, and determinable. The amount and availability of any bonus, benefits or other form of compensation and benefits that are allocable to a particular employee remains in the Company's sole discretion unless and until paid and may be modified at the Company's sole discretion, consistent with the law.
We put a lot of thought into our programs to provide you with a benefits package that matters. Whether it is for medical care, taking time off, improving your health or planning for retirement, we've got you covered. Here's a small snapshot:
• 401K match: $1.25 for every $1.00 you contribute up to the first 6% of pay you save.
• Five hours of paid volunteer time per month with nonprofit organizations
• Product discount of 60% off regular-price merchandise
• Paid Family Leave
LOCATIONSan Francisco, CA, USAFULL TIME/PART TIMEFull timeCurrent LS&Co Employees, apply via your Workday account.