You're an original. So are we.
We're a company of people who like to forge our own path. We invented the blue jean in 1873, and we reinvented khaki pants in 1986. We pioneered labor and environmental guidelines in manufacturing. And we work to build sustainability into everything we do. Our brands stand for freedom and self-expression around the world.
Where we lead, others follow. For more than 160 years, we've used the strength of our brands to lead with our values and make an outsized impact on the world. We employ more than 15,000 people globally to support our great brands: Levi's®, Dockers®, Denizen® and Signature by Levi Strauss & Co.™
The position of District Manager shall lead assigned retail stores to achieve financial goals, profitable growth opportunities and to build brand equity by delivering best-in-class Consumer experience. You will report to the Director of Retail, Canada and will work with DTC Operations team and cross-functional departments to guide results.
About the Job
• Strategize and oversee the business plan and guide P&L focusing on Revenue, Costs and EBIT
• Achieve KPIs for Stores like Conversion, UPT, AUR and ATV
• Increase growth through expansion opportunities in the region / assigned geography through space, product and other Revenue generating opportunities
• Manage cost structure – Store Labor cost, Supplies
• Analyze consumer needs and competitive offerings to provide direction on best practices and latest trends to enhance consumer experience
• Ensure Store Operations are following LS&CO standards and brand building strategy
Achieve results through the following drivers and coordinating with cross functional partners:
• Space – Increase productivity, benchmark to Mall / Shopping Centre performance, look for relocation and expansion opportunities to support expansion of our retail network
• Merchandise – Analyze Inventory mix and sell through to suggest replenishment, partnership to move out slow selling stock, identify gaps and recommend products to positively improve sales
• People – Hire, develop, coach and motivate Store Management teams to ensure highest level of customer service standards.
• Brand Presentation – Maintain store appearance in all doors following visual presentation standards, in partnership with Visual Merchandising team
• Operational Excellence – Guide KPIs, CEL program, Omni initiatives and RFID, Replenishment. Identify trends, evaluate processes and partner to build processes that improve sales. Ensure administration of loss prevention to maintain proper control of company assets and merchandise, oversee physical inventory preparation and count. Implement safety and security programs following Health and Safety guidelines
• Bachelor's degree (10+ years of combined college education and work experience may be substituted for a degree)
• Minimum 7 years of retail experience with a minimum 2 years of multi-store management experience
• P&L Management within multi-unit retail environment
• You have a passion for developing teams
• Enjoy communicating at all levels
• You excel at managing projects
• Travel – 60%
We put a lot of thought into our programs to provide you with a benefits package that matters. Whether it is for medical care, taking time off, improving your health or planning for retirement, we've got you covered. Here's a small snapshot:
• Five hours of paid volunteer time per month with nonprofit organizations
• Product discount of 60% off regular-price merchandise
Our policy is to provide equal opportunity to all persons without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, marital or family status, veteran status, physical or mental disability, or other protected classes prohibited by applicable law. Company policy prohibits harassment of applicants or employees on the basis of any protected classes.
LOCATIONMarkham, ON, CANFULL TIME/PART TIMEFull timeCurrent LS&Co Employees, apply via your Workday account. | #LI-DNI