This summer you could have the opportunity to work for one of Levi Strauss & Co.’s iconic brands! Our SanFrancisco-based Summer Internship opportunities, among the Levi’s® and Dockers® brands, give students real world work experience and exposure to one of the world’s leading fashion and apparel companies. Our 10 weekSummer Internship Program is the perfect way to gain work experience within the core of the organization, while learning what a career at LS&Co. might have in store for you.
In addition to day-to-day responsibilities, all interns will participate in an intern group project dedicated to a criticalbusiness initiative as well as be exposed to all areas of our business and our brands. Leadership seminars andcareer exploration series connect our interns to our leaders and educate around different career paths. Internperformance will be assessed using our internal review process.
As an Allocation Intern, you will collaborate with Retail Planners and Merchants to support the end-to-end strategy execution to the store/door level. You will gain exposure to executing product allocations to the store/door level.
· Use inputs from sizing team and historical performance to update allocation parameters to optimize store/door sell through
· Develop accurate inventory flow forecasts that support business strategies
· Execute allocation strategies to optimize inventory and capitalize on opportunities
· Recommend and execute exception management and activities to ensure customer demands are met
· Conduct quantitative analysis and insights to optimize inventory deployment – monetize new opportunities and identify risks
Requirements for the Internship:
· High school diploma or GED
· Must be enrolled in an accredited undergraduate program
· Must be in junior year (rising senior at time of internship)
· GPA of 3.0 or above
· Computer literacy including proficiency with MS Office applications
⏵ Technical proficiency with computer software tools and the ability to learn new ones quickly (Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Access, SAS)
⏵ Retail/store experience a plus
⏵ Strong analytical/problem solving capabilities including the ability to quickly identify and communicate implications from consumer, internal and marketplace information
⏵ Ability to handle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
⏵ Excellent written and verbal communication skills
⏵ Strong listening and interpersonal skills
The Company's policy is to provide equal opportunity to all persons without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, marital status, Vietnam era/disabled veteran status, physical or mental disability, or other protected classes prohibited by applicable law. Company policy prohibits harassment of applicants or employees on the basis of any protected classes. The Company has established a continuing Affirmative Action Program to assure equal employment opportunity in all its policy decisions affecting recruitment, selection, assignment, promotion, training, and all other terms and conditions of employment.
LOCATION1155 Battery St. San Francisco, CA, 94111FULL TIME/PART TIMEFull time