Since 1853, we’ve been obsessed with innovation to meet people’s needs. We invented the first blue jean. And we reinvented khaki pants. We pioneered labor and environmental guidelines for our manufacturing partners. And we work to build sustainability into everything we do.
A company doesn’t last 160 years by standing still. It endures by reinventing itself, striving to delight its consumers, winning in the marketplace, and by remaining true to its values. We employ more than 17,000 people around the world – supporting great brands, including Levi’s®, Dockers® and Denizen®. Our employees are committed to innovation, creativity and collaboration. Put simply, if you’re looking for a new opportunity, this is a great place to grow your career.
At Levi’s, the Omnichannel team is focused on launching and growing new products and services that ensure Levi’s remains at the forefront in North America, Europe, and Asia/Middle East. The Omnichannel team is focused on deploying customer-focused Direct to Consumer (DTC) experiences that make shopping with our brand seamless to our consumers.
We are looking for a Product Manager that will help us build our personalized, data-driven Loyalty program. This is a high-visibility role with strong opportunities to innovate and change the future of retail across numerous digital and physical touchpoints. You’ll be heavily partnering with our Marketing, Retail, and Data Science teams to help identify how we build a program that optimizes customer acquisition and increase customer lifetime value. This is an exciting opportunity to be at the ground floor of a new global program, working with teams hungry to execute on an fresh approach to a age old marketing tactic. It requires deep knowledge of the product management process, experience building end-to-end consumers experiences (from discovery, conversion, to reengagement) and exceptional ability managing cross-functional teams.
· Leverage consumer insights, market research and analytics to identify opportunities and drive initiatives to support LS&Co’s growth and brand objectives.
· Be a passionate advocate for great consumer experiences.
· Be an articulate and persuasive communicator, as both a writer and a speaker, who uses quantitative and qualitative research to support your arguments.
· Socialize roadmap and product lifecycle regularly with leadership.
· Partner with key stakeholders to define requirements, launch products, and address business and system issues.
· Leverage technical acumen to effectively partner with engineering teams to rapidly deliver high quality products.
· Measure post-delivery performance and optimize to drive customer experience benefit and cost savings.
Extensive stakeholder management and cross-functional leadership: Loyalty touches all parts of our business and involves collaboration with Engineering, Business, UX, Brand, Store Operations, Marketing, and Data Science
· Bachelor’s Degree
· 3+ years of software and/or hardware product management experience and understanding of agile software development methodologies.
· Knowledge of product management and software delivery frameworks, such as lean product management principles and SCRUM/AGILE.
· Strategic thinker who is data-driven, results-oriented, and a highly-motivated self-starter
· Customer-centric, passionate and knowledgeable about the eCommerce product and competitive landscape
· Strong communication skills, a bias for action and a proven ability to influence others in and across teams and organizations
· Experience working with engineering teams to define, scope and prioritize product requirements
· Demonstrated ability to understand technology concepts and implications, manage trade-offs and opportunistically evaluate new opportunities with internal and external partners
We put a lot of thought into our programs to provide you with a benefits package that matters. Whether it is for medical care, taking time off, improving your health or planning for retirement, we've got you covered. Here's a small snapshot:
⏵ 401K match: $1.25 for every $1.00 you contribute up to the first 6% of pay you save.
⏵ Five hours of paid volunteer time per month with nonprofit organizations
⏵ Product discount of 40% off regluar-price merchandise
The Company's policy is to provide equal opportunity to all persons without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, marital status, Vietnam era/disabled veteran status, physical or mental disability, or other protected classes prohibited by applicable law. Company policy prohibits harassment of applicants or employees on the basis of any protected classes. The Company has established a continuing Affirmative Action Program to assure equal employment opportunity in all its policy decisions affecting recruitment, selection, assignment, promotion, training, and all other terms and conditions of employment.
LOCATION1155 Battery St. San Francisco, CA, 94111FULL TIME/PART TIMEFull time