This summer you could have the opportunity to work for one of Levi Strauss & Co.’s iconic brands! Our San Francisco-based Summer Internship opportunities, among the Levi’s® and Dockers® brands, give students real world work experience and exposure to one of the world’s leading fashion and apparel companies. Our 10 week Summer Internship Program is the perfect way to gain work experience within the core of the organization, while learning what a career at LS&Co. might have in store for you.
In addition to day-to-day responsibilities, all interns will participate in an intern group project dedicated to a critical business initiative as well as be exposed to all areas of our business and our brands. Leadership seminars and career exploration series connect our interns to our leaders and educate around different career paths. Intern’s performance will be assessed using our internal review process.
The team that you will join is focused on building a cutting-edge platform that will enable our iconic brands to deliver delightful digital experiences for our customers.
As a Product Management Intern you will help us develop a strategy for Store innovation. This is a high-visibility role with strong opportunities to innovate and change the future of retail across numerous digital and physical touchpoints. You’ll be heavily partnering with our Marketing, Retail, and Data Science teams to help identify how we can create engaging experience within the store.
This is an exciting opportunity to be at the ground floor of a new global program, working with teams hungry to execute on an fresh approach.
What You’ll Do
· Work as part of a dedicated team, enhancing the retail and digital experience across our flagship and Next Gen stores and digital properties.
· Use analytics to develop a deep understanding of the consumer and guide product roadmap decisions.
· Extend integration capabilities to create seamless experiences for internal and external consumers.
· Identify, negotiate, and manage cross-team product dependencies.
· Work closely with Engineering, User Experience, Consumer Insights to prioritize the delivery of product requirements based upon market need and engineering efficiencies.
What Is Needed For Success
· Learner mindset with the capacity to think strategically and execute tactically.
· Strong collaboration skills to thrive in an environment with diverse partners.
· Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
· Experience in data analysis is desirable.
· Be currently pursuing an MBA degree.
⏵ Be a current graduate student (MS or PhD) with an expected graduation/matriculation date in 2021.
⏵ Specific college coursework in an area relevant to the internship, or participation in a specific career development program
⏵ Strong verbal and written communication skills; detail orientated and thorough
⏵ Ability to work well with diverse co-workers
⏵ Ability to proactively seek out new learning opportunities; intellectual curiosity with the proven ability to learn new information quickly
⏵ Team orientation
⏵ Ability to work independently
⏵ Flexibility to perform a variety of different types & levels of work
⏵ Ability to present strong, fact-based points of view
⏵ Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment with changing priorities
⏵ Exceptional problem solving and organizational capabilities
The Company's policy is to provide equal opportunity to all persons without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, marital status, Vietnam era/disabled veteran status, physical or mental disability, or other protected classes prohibited by applicable law. Company policy prohibits harassment of applicants or employees on the basis of any protected classes. The Company has established a continuing Affirmative Action Program to assure equal employment opportunity in all its policy decisions affecting recruitment, selection, assignment, promotion, training, and all other terms and conditions of employment.
LOCATION1155 Battery St. San Francisco, CA, 94111FULL TIME/PART TIMEFull time