You’re an original. So are we.
We’re a company of people who like to forge our own path. We invented the blue jean in 1873, and we reinvented khaki pants in 1986. We pioneered labor and environmental guidelines in manufacturing. And we work to build sustainability into everything we do. Our brands stand for freedom and self-expression around the world.
Where we lead, others follow. For more than 160 years, we’ve used the strength of our brands to lead with our values and make an outsized impact on the world. We employ more than 15,000 people globally to support our great brands: Levi’s®, Dockers®, Denizen® and Signature by Levi Strauss & Co.™
In this role as the Manager, SOX Compliance, you will report to the Head of SOX and support the Global Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX 404) team which provides program compliance for all of Levi Strauss & Co, a $5 Billion business. You will apply your expertise in accounting processes and controls, while fostering relationships with key process owners and leaders across the company.
• Assist in the execution of the company’s global SOX compliance program
• Perform annual planning for the SOX program including preparing the risk assessment, materiality and scoping analysis
• Understand business processes and recommend process improvements
• Maintain the SOX administration tool to ensure control and testing documentation is updated
• Assist in managing the internal and third party audit teams as they test control design and effectiveness; ensuring testing plans are appropriate, control activities are accurate, and findings resolved
• Review control documentation and provide feedback to business process owners on improvements to ensure public company documentation standards are met
• Assess and test effectiveness of Entity Level Controls
• Work on ad hoc projects and participate in various business initiatives to assess the impact to the internal controls environment (e.g., new system implementation)
Skills and Qualifications:
• Bachelor's degree in finance or accounting
• CPA or CPA candidate
• Minimum 5-7 years’ experience, public accounting and/or audit experience preferred
• Knowledge of U.S. GAAP, SOX 404 internal control and COSO framework
• Ability to lead and motivate others to improve processes and results
• Ability to work with diverse, cross functional teams
• Excellent planning, project management, interpersonal and communication skills
• Hyperion, SAP and Wdesk (Workiva) experience a plus
We put a lot of thought into our programs to provide you with a benefits package that matters. Whether it is for medical care, taking time off, improving your health or planning for retirement, we've got you covered. Here's a small snapshot:
• 401K match: $1.25 for every $1.00 you contribute up to the first 6% of pay you save.
• Five hours of paid volunteer time per month with nonprofit organizations
• Product discount of 40% off regular-price merchandise
Levi Strauss & Co. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. We are committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and experience of our workforce to create opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of any protected category. Minorities, females, people with disabilities and veterans are highly encouraged to apply.
LOCATION1155 Battery St. San Francisco, CA, 94111FULL TIME/PART TIMEFull time