You’re an original. So are we.
We’re a company of people who like to forge our own path. We invented the blue jean in 1873, and we reinvented khaki pants in 1986. We pioneered labor and environmental guidelines in manufacturing. And we work to build sustainability into everything we do. Our brands stand for freedom and self-expression around the world.
We are looking for a Senior Sizing Data Analyst, based in our European headquarters in Diegem, Belgium. In this role you will contribute to the company’s sales and inventory goals through serving as the centralized function for creating and maintaining sizing across the organization. You will perform size analysis by planning group at a seasonal and monthly level, challenge and propose to Merchandise Planning and Merchandising on the optimal size selection to apply by leveraging predictive models and analytics. Additionally, you set targets on forecast error at size and take appropriate action to measure and achieve targets. You are the main contact to global sizing project team and report to Order Fulfillment & Size Forecasting Manager.
• Influence and guide the Regional Merchandise Planning team and Merchandising on the ideal size selection to use per country /planning group
• Maintain and leverage Predictive Models
• Work with planning & inventory management on seasonal product sizing updates
• Conduct quantitative analysis and insights on sizing performance and take corrective actions on a monthly basis when needed to optimize Service Level/Fill Rate performance
• Work with data science team to improve predictive model performance
• Design and automate new insights to optimize size distribution
• Lead size grid analysis meetings
• Negotiate the timelines for sizing in the go-to-market calendar with counterparts
• Set up targets to minimize the none sized product at season start and during season in APO
• Manage and communicate exceptions
• Collaborate closely with Merchandisers, Merchandise Planning and Inventory Management teams
• Provide informal coaching/training to team members to develop predictive model knowledge base, and engage them in enhancement processes
• Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, or an equivalent discipline required
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in data analytics
• Experience with planning and supply chain preferred
• Experience in developing models and algorithms in a commercial environment with a track record of creating meaningful business impact
• SQL and Python/R skills required; previous experience with tools such as Databricks / Alteryx / Dataiku / TIBCO / RapidMiner preferred
• Strong knowledge of statistics and previous exposure to machine learning at least from personal projects / university coursework
• Ability to work with data scientists and data engineers, prepare data for models or use model outputs and interpret model results
• Ability to set objectives & effectively manage projects
• Strong organization and time management skills, and flexibility to adapt to changes
• Ability to use logic to solve problems
• Ability to successfully present ideas and direction to others. Builds strong relationships with a diverse group of business partners.
• Business acumen and drive for efficiency
What we offer:
• Great work experience in an international, energetic and fun environment
• An opportunity to work for the world’s number one denim brand
• Great chance to grow professionally and learn in this dynamic role with high exposure to senior leadership
• Informal dress code – wear what you love!
LOCATIONZaventem, BelgiumFULL TIME/PART TIMEFull time